How much do you think you know about poker?

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
When I win 10 when I lose -10😀. Seriously 6-7, knowledge does not guarantee a win, it allows you to better assess the game and increase your chances.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Practice in online poker is a bit different from book strategy and any player with 5 points can win the tournament.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive played for 14 years and I always used to think that im great and know everything but for the last couple years ive realized that im just an idiot :D I will give myself a score of 3

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Более 10 лет назад, но недостаточно, чтобы стать прибыльным игроком

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Knowledge 5/10. Experience 8/10. But we must never forget that luck plays a very important role. A synonym for luck is chance. No knowledge and experience will save you from moving.

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would say my knowledge is at a basic level (3-5), and now and a year ago and two years ago

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Without any false modesty, I consider myself an expert in the game and rate myself 10+.
Whoever thinks that is not the case should ask the same question about the theory of poker to the greatest expert of his choice and me, so that we can see the difference in opinion.
The whole theory falls into the water when the katras split.
Everything is relative.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Over the years I've read hundreds, if not thousands, of books on poker. I've played in ring games, and a few high-end tourneys with players who are considered the best in the game. Can honestly say, until Black Friday, have never lost a major portion of my stake. So, I would say I've at least advanced to level 1 from zero.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well after 2 decades of playing steady, reading some books, bit of coaching, many CC games and years of league playing, I must be a 7-8 I hope.
I can final table/win freerolls with 1000s in, and run deep on small/mid stake buyins regularly, the only thing I haven’t done is had a big win, tho I’ve freerolled my way to countless bankrolls and have played so many games with buyins of $20-100+,
$660 has been my highest win 🤔
That’s why I can’t quit, odds are a big win is coming🤪

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Without any false modesty, I consider myself an expert in the game and rate myself 10+.
Whoever thinks that is not the case should ask the same question about the theory of poker to the greatest expert of his choice and me, so that we can see the difference in opinion.
The whole theory falls into the water when the katras split.
Everything is relative.
Very interesting. Years ago, I interviewed applicants for a fortune 500 company. One of my favorite questions was, "How do you rate yourself at a given task from 1 to 10." Invariably, I'd always get an answer of 8 or 9. Then I would smile, reach out to shake their hand and say, "Sorry, we're only looking for 10s." Then we'd start laughing and the interviewee would relax during the interview almost as though we were friends. During the years I did this, no one, ever, claimed to be a 10. If anybody had claimed to be a 10, that would have told me a lot about that person. I'd probably tell that person, "Be careful, friend, your ego is showing." ;)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably a 2. But a clever one to pick games with ones. 😄

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be optimistic and rate myself as 8.3/10
I could definitely work on and perfect it for sure but recently I have gained so much confidence (maybe even dellussionally) that I reckon I am getting pretty good.

C

Cristi P7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that I know about poker from 3 to 10, at first I tried to understand the strategies, positions, but then I just started playing for fun.:)
Me too 🤣 I learned strategies and all the stuf, but at some point I just played for fun. Now I'm just going with the flow and I like it.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am interested in knowing how many cardschat players have knowledge of strategies, positions, blinds, rivals, etc. From 1 to 10 how many do you think you know about poker?
I am 8/10 on knowledge and 4/10 on execution. That keeps me at a little above average player. I am in the black when playing poker but I can not get that life changing big win.