How much do you think you know about poker?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much a person knows about poker shows his results, for example, I play in the negative, therefore my knowledge about poker can be 3/10, those who play zero can have 4 or 5/10, and so on, it all depends on the person, someone reads books about poker or hires a coach and goes ahead, and someone is standing still

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know much about poker, maybe 50% or less. I don’t even know all the positions, but I still managed to play and win in several tournaments. Over time, I think we all learn to be 100

Y

Yezkidder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not too much, its lot of knowledge needed regular players still learning it

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think about poker there is a lot more I don't know, because lately I don't dedicate to learning how to play poker.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
imknow a nice bit but still learning with every gsame

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Less than I wanted, more than I thought I could. Cards are feeling too, not only theory!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker strategies are very relative. There are several, one for each type of game S&G, MTT, STT, Cash, heads UP... In tournaments, you also have to consider which stage of the tournament you are in and what your health is in the tournament to define the strategy to use.. .
Positions I have the basic knowledge,
Blinds I don't think there are big secrets about it, right?
Rivals I try to observe and sometimes take notes...
I prefer not to rate myself. Play with me and score me yourself

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It's stupid to rate yourself. In CC freerolls there are players,who think they know everything about poker.:p

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The more I play, the more I begin to realize that I know nothing. I rate it 3/10.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sometimes I feel like I don't know anything about poker. Professional players don't feel that way either.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am interested in knowing how many cardschat players have knowledge of strategies, positions, blinds, rivals, etc. From 1 to 10 how many do you think you know about poker?
I know everything and nothing. You must be willing to learn and relearn at every stage of your poker life. I would rate myself about 7, but if I don't keep learning that will rapidly decline. I'll give you advice I always think is appropriate. Always take time to assess your last game. It is very important if you find yourself on a losing streak. That is a very important part of learning and growing your poker skills.
It's stupid to rate yourself. In CC freerolls there are players,who think they know everything about poker.:p
I agree there are players that think they know everything and those players are so annoying to people like me that really do know everything.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think most members of our community have a pretty good knowledge of poker in general. But of course it all depends on each person individually.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like, eleven. Ya know, like when most blokes are hanging on ten I just bump up me game and boom... I'm up to eleven. 🚀🎸

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a solid 3.
3 1/2 on a good day!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't even count. If 1 is a complete zero, then I am 2 out of 10.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rivals ? u mean players,..... I dont know any of the new player on the scene // tube so a big 1 for me. :(

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I really don't know , compared to who? I understand some basic strategy etc but if I play against some good regulars they will eat me alive in the long run. I am a solid player for the micros - low stakes and I am happy with that for now! If you want a number I will put a 5/10 for my limits.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Maybe 6/10, because I'm still learning. And I take the time. No rush. It's only like hobby, fun. I will not become a millionaire.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that everyone has or will have some knowledge of poker, even because cardschat is always looking to teach.
However, each one develops a profile of the game, and others just cling to the strategies of the books.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, I think I know enough, after all, I have been playing for more than ten years, but in poker there is always room for improvement, almost every year brings some new trends, besides, with the development of solvers, you can seriously improve your game

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1 lol . I have to monitor , watch many more games at the tables online , to see some tricks , how to play bette do r hands , as RNG is killing me , I play normally some hands but nevertheless I get f***ed all the time lol . See what hands to call shove , or limp , limp shove , better decisions on short stacked .