How much do you think you know about poker?

alison

alison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know a lot about poker , but I have to learn a little more about other players , way of playing and also make good decisions when playing hands .

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a lot of theory, but I've been playing a lot over the last few years.

E

Erasers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I'm play poker a long time, but need to learn more about this game

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Win some lose some like most players!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am interested in knowing how many cardschat players have knowledge of strategies, positions, blinds, rivals, etc. From 1 to 10 how many do you think you know about poker?
i know very little, or i would be rich!!

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still know little about poker and I know I still need to learn a lot more to be profitable in the long run.
I think I know the basics that every poker player should know to not be a lunatic at the poker table.

what i know so far:

the opening range of each position.
3-bet in and out of position.
SQUEEZE.
bet sizes on the flop, turn and river.
3-bet bluff and 3-bet for value.
short stack shoving range.
And the main thing that everyone should know, don't limp into the hand.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would give myself a 7-8

i do know quite a lot but there is still some room for more knowledge

when you are a little more experienced than a beginner (but not much experienced in general) it is very easy to overestimate your actual knowledge of the game . but the more experienced you get the more you actually see that you actually didnt know that much

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that about poker is there on 6/10, let's say that if the basic plus some strategies, mediums, you have to learn the rest of the mediums and advance to the advanced ones, I believe that with the knowledge of poker that I have is possible to be deposited, I just work on two aspects that are related to the game but that are not acquired by studying the game: Management of banking and the emotional part.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would give myself a 7-8

i do know quite a lot but there is still some room for more knowledge

when you are a little more experienced than a beginner (but not much experienced in general) it is very easy to overestimate your actual knowledge of the game . but the more experienced you get the more you actually see that you actually didnt know that much

This is true for everything, which is why I often say that I don't know anything. I always seem ignorant in retrospect.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
when you are a little more experienced than a beginner (but not much experienced in general) it is very easy to overestimate your actual knowledge of the game . but the more experienced you get the more you actually
Very much true and also known as the Dunning-Kruger effect:
Screenshot 20220626 144257

G

garethbelfie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested in knowing how many cardschat players have knowledge of strategies, positions, blinds, rivals, etc. From 1 to 10 how many do you think you know about poker?
I would say i am a good 7-8 from 10.. i have played the game for around 15 years and have a good understanding of the game.. I understand many advanced plays and stratagy.. i understand position.. and i understand pot odds and most other parts of the game.. its the mental side and discipline side of the game that i am yet to master

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know for sure more than 60%. I consider myself stronger than many players

mihaste

mihaste

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun, I know 50%, maybe 60

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know enough to play holdem and omaha still a lot to learn about poker.

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think 6 leve Im no Good results in poker Just small winnins

Silaman2.0

Silaman2.0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I rate myself at about 5. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Depends on the day I guess.

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know of a program or method to measure how much poker is? or any mobile poker application that helps me know the level of poker I am at, that is my big question

A

AcesHighAGMA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I would honestly say I am around a 3. Ive only started really playing seriously maybe a month ago, before that was sporadic, and a lot of the time WAY too aggressive. I'm taking the 30 day course on here right now.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would say 7 because of the knowledge I have and the experiences in bad beat and in winning some tournaments during my 6 years of playing!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every day I learn something new, but the next day I noticed that I learned nothing, I am constantly learning, so I never stop learning, studying and seeking knowledge, yesterday I would say a grade 5, maybe today a grade 4

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The more I play, I realize I need to learn more.

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When it comes to self-assessing my knowledge of poker I've always been put at respect by the game whenever I thought I knew enough to consider myself at least on an intermediate level.

So after some quite long "correction sessions" applied on me over time I have come to the conclusion that poker have so many unknown variations and I can't define exactly a level of my knowledge about it, not even with a grade or something like that.

I just know that every time I finish a game (tournaments, cash games, spin&go's etc.) I learn something new and I improve from one game to another.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you evaluate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10, then I rate myself as a player who knows about poker at 8, I think we will not exaggerate and tell how cool we are and deceive ourselves😂

A

Ansley25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My rating is 7/10 but 1 still make stupid errors