How many years experience do you have playing poker?

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have been playing poker for about ten years but I tried to learn for about two years it was difficult but I succeeded I am not an exempt player but I always win something

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hmmm, 35 or something - I learn poker very young...My grandpa was super cool! ❤

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker since around 2011 and i still think that i'm not expierenced enough. Human can learn all his life however i still can find some fun and pleasure in the poker game so if i will still feel it, i will play poker to the rest of my life.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play around 17 years ago, but I did quit poker for a couple of years when I was in college. Yes, I've got tired of play during these years, I remember that I could easily play for more than 10 hours when I started and nowadays I can only play for 3-4 hours, but I still really like the game.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think the time has come to win big, the time has already come to win something big in 10 years and tell your friends and colleagues at work about it, let them envy you :)

you are lucky with the guy that he taught you to play poker, I hope this guy who taught you is still your boyfriend and you are still dating, I hope you will play for a very long time and win something big, then share with your guy who taught you to play he I think he will be very pleased

it's time to start playing poker not for fun, especially since I have 15 years of experience playing. I think it's time to start playing to earn money, and after you start playing poker, he'll quit his job and move on to poker and get big prizes
Thanks for the comment, we're still together. He already has some good prizes, I'm still on micro limits. hahaha. Good luck at the tables for you too.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Are you tired of playing poker during this time and how much did you earn during this time playing poker for the whole period of money do you want to continue playing poker in the future and why
I've been playing for 2 years

M

moriarty137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Are you tired of playing poker during this time and how much did you earn during this time playing poker for the whole period of money do you want to continue playing poker in the future and why
I started a few weeks ago

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing around 15 years. Would be up a few quid, not much as I usually only play freerolls.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker most of my life and I have had good times and bad times. I have had a profit and loss but at the end i'm still in the positive. I will continue playing poker because is part of my life. Enjoy your game.

Y

Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
i have just started it's been almost two years. and am still learning on how to play like a pro. i know i have a long way to go.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just can say.......long time ago.......

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
11-12 years old, but only at the amateur level

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, not tired, but perhaps the results that one is obtaining, sometimes you have good results and other times not so many. I think it's what drives you to keep playing. I have been playing for four to five years, when I started playing in the area where I live the internet didn't work very well so it was impossible to play. But over time this improved, and today I play for several hours.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I couldn't say the exact date when I discovered poker and started playing, but I know it was a long time ago.

My register here on the site dates back to September 2013, at that time I was already playing.

I've always only played freerolls, SNGs and some tournaments just for fun. From time to time I stopped playing and after about six months, a year I started again.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've been playing poker since 2008. I tried to play in different disciplines such as cash and zoom cash, spin and go and MTT. Today, it is more or less successful to play MTT.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
17 years but ive been taking classes since 1 year.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i have a lot years i am an old grandma

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The evolution and continuous learning is far more important than the experience

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing from time to time for 10 years)

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love poker and have playing about 17 years :)
And I think that l will never stop to play...

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I never get tired or bored playing poker, I have been playing poker since 2010, I earned thousands playing live and online, i don't know the exact amount but for sure i did profit, I want to continue playing poker in the future because i enjoy it and of course the extra cash.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing for about 20 years. The impetus was Chris Moneymaker's historic win in the wsop in 2003.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
as a rec player i never get tired of playing as i only play when i want to.
been playing 14 years now

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I started playing in 2018. At work, my colleague often played poker and I also became interested. Six years have passed since then, and poker has long been my favorite hobby. It is hard to say how much money I won in total, but I think it is somewhere around 5 thousand dollars.