How many years experience do you have playing poker?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Are you tired of playing poker during this time and how much did you earn during this time playing poker for the whole period of money do you want to continue playing poker in the future and why

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've been playing on and off since 2014 when I learned it out of curiosity and soon after pirated the game 'governor of poker 2'. I played it like a maniac from the time 2016-2017, meaning I hardly did anything else in my freetime. Then I suddenly stopped ... from one day to the other it stopped being fun to me and I picked up my former hobbies again. Then in last fall I began playing again, but as a normal pastime without being hell-bent on ever gaining a lot of winnings from it. No, I'm far beyond such fancy dreams. And now, as a CC Platinum member I exclusively play the freerolls and am perfectly content with that. It's a fun, intellectual game and whether I win or lose doesn't alter my mood any longer (of course, I'm always aiming to end up ITM!).
An honest calculation of my winnings/losses over the years would most likely reveal that I'm only 100-150 euros in the red which I consider a fair price for countless hours of entertainment. Poker doesn't owe me anything.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing for about 5 years. Although poker is a great diversion and a great hobby, I still play to make money. In all time I won about 2 thousand dollars. I have no plans to stop and will continue to play and improve my skills.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
I have almost 10 years of poker experience and the experience I have gained helps me when I play at the same table with weaker players.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing for about 10 years. Poker is my hobby and I love it 😀

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I never get tired of playing poker and I don't win a lot of money either and I think that's what keeps me motivated every day, being able to earn enough to quit my job.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've been playing on and off since 2014 when I learned it out of curiosity and soon after pirated the game 'Governor of Poker 2'. I played it like a maniac from the time 2016-2017, meaning I hardly did anything else in my freetime. Then I suddenly stopped ... from one day to the other it stopped being fun to me and I picked up my former hobbies again. Then in last fall I began playing again, but as a normal pastime without being hell-bent on ever gaining a lot of winnings from it. No, I'm far beyond such fancy dreams. And now, as a CC Platinum member I exclusively play the freerolls and am perfectly content with that. It's a fun, intellectual game and whether I win or lose doesn't alter my mood any longer (of course, I'm always aiming to end up ITM!).
An honest calculation of my winnings/losses over the years would most likely reveal that I'm only 100-150 euros in the red which I consider a fair price for countless hours of entertainment. Poker doesn't owe me anything.
understood thanks for the detailed information there is nothing to return your 150 euros

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have been playing for about 5 years. Although poker is a great diversion and a great hobby, I still play to make money. In all time I won about 2 thousand dollars. I have no plans to stop and will continue to play and improve my skills.
what did you spend 2 thousand dollars on or are they still in your account

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello
I have almost 10 years of poker experience and the experience I have gained helps me when I play at the same table with weaker players.
understood the great experience how much I earned in 10 years of playing poker if it's not a secret:p

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing back in 2013, but just for fun. Then I started losing and throwing. I went back to poker in early 2022. Now I'm losing less money because I'm playing free tournaments. Now I play every day. I love poker. I'm sorry I quit then. I would have played on a different level now.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I never get tired of playing poker and I don't win a lot of money either and I think that's what keeps me motivated every day, being able to earn enough to quit my job.
do not quit your job just play and treat it like a hobby when you start earning big money then think about it to quit your job before that you should not quit your job you will regret it

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started playing back in 2013, but just for fun. Then I started losing and throwing. I went back to poker in early 2022. Now I'm losing less money because I'm playing free tournaments. Now I play every day. I love poker. I'm sorry I quit then. I would have played on a different level now.
it's never too late to come back you did everything right and returned now you just have to catch up with your level and win tournaments good luck and wins

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have over 15 years of experience playing poker. But I am noticing the fruits of reading and learning just 2 years ago.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker since 2016. I have been playing for almost 6 years now. So far I'm doing pretty well and I'm quite happy with my progress. How much I earned is hard to say, but I think roughly more than 5 thousand dollars.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Its very good question for how many years but for sure more than 10years

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have over 15 years of experience playing poker. But I am noticing the fruits of reading and learning just 2 years ago.
with such experience of the game, you should already be a professional and win big tournaments how much you have won in your 15 years of playing poker

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have been playing poker since 2016. I have been playing for almost 6 years now. So far I'm doing pretty well and I'm quite happy with my progress. How much I earned is hard to say, but I think roughly more than 5 thousand dollars.
I think you should play more big tournaments and you will earn more money as for me in 6 years this is a very small amount

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Are you tired of playing poker during this time and how much did you earn during this time playing poker for the whole period of money do you want to continue playing poker in the future and why
My start in poker was by chance, I already told this story here on the forum, I once thought about becoming a professional, but I gave up on the idea, because I would have to invest in courses and other things, I already won a few dollars with freerolls, but nothing Besides that.
I play as a hobby and because I like it, but it's not in my priorities.(y)

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I have been playing for over 20 years, I have lost more than I have won, but they weren't really big amounts. I also had a lot of breaks and I play rather as a hobby, although I tried at different levels.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
I've been playing since I was 17 yo. Now I am 36, so 19 years of poker overall.
I think poker will alwaus be part of my life.
Gl at the tables

F

Frenetico32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jogo poker high 12 anos, ganhei mil reais. Eu jogo mais por diversão.