• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

How many years experience do you have playing poker?

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for a little over four years.

doubledribl

doubledribl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly more than ten years, periodically with huge breaks. But I always watch poker news and streams to keep abreast of events around my favorite game

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think I want to continue for myself, to surpass myself.. I also have bad days bad, making a statistic for myself out of 100 hands none clean 100% just forced I succeed 🤔 I manage to melt over $50 in two days at the lowest stake 😃 1-2 cents. as if someone put their feet on my head. But overall it's going well and I want to take advantage of the good days.
I've been playing for over 20 years

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing poker between 13 and 15 years old, today I'm 69 years old, I don't say I have a lot of experience, I like to play and I hope to play until I die, what I won I can't say, I also don't like to write it down and I try not to do it, but I can say that I enjoy every penny I earn from my travels, walks, home renovations, in short, I try to live and enjoy good plays and take a lot of risks, I know when to stop and I don't abuse

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more tahn 10 years, but i ve 3 without playing

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing for 4 years. I started losing $110. So I stopped depositing for a while and dedicated myself to freerolls to improve my game. When I felt more confident I returned with some deposits... Currently considering losses and gains since the $110 at the beginning I am positive at around %900.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is something more special than other sports, I have been playing poker for 3 years, I feel happy playing poker and I hope to always do it all my life.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a little more than 2 years of experience

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have been playing poker for 2 years, but consistently (almost every day) for about 4 months, I would say. I don't exactly know how much I have won, but lately, I have been having an easier time getting into prize positions in tournaments. This motivates me a lot to keep playing. In the future, I will probably continue doing it because I really enjoy playing, in addition to the economic reward if things go well.
In the case that I feel very exhausted, I usually take a couple of days before resuming playing. But honestly, I never considered quitting playing.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
17 years playing daily and I still enjoy playing, probably will play for the rest of my life.I win more than I loose but not enough to be a pro.My main focus is to enjoy playing and learn more poker,winning is a bonus.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have been playing poker for more than ten years but most of those years I have been learning and perfecting myself and I haven't learned everything yet, in other words, everything exists right

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About 8 years old. But only NL2 and NL5 won