How many tables you handle at a time while playing?

victoor_06

victoor_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maximum 4, with more usually I get confused and lose

deaddep

deaddep

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without holdem Manager played 2-3 table, it was very difficult to play more after the purchase hold'em Manager can easily play 6-8 tables and it is not the limit

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play Tournaments and SNG's usually play two but if I'm feeling pretty good sometimes a max of four altho sometimes I wind up playing more because I've registered before hand and forgot lol Take care

C

cessam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i handle only one table while playing poker .

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm most comfortable playing 4 tables of 6 max or 6 tables of 9-max.

I have in the past played up to 12 tables of 6-max, and while I can cope with the speed of play, I completely lose out on table and seat selection, making it too -EV to attempt. Plus it's nowhere near as fun.

4-6 tables is a lot more comfortable.

MalliThess

MalliThess

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4-6 tables with 8-10 players and watching tv or surfing the inet beside it
if i play only 1 or 2 tables I put too many emotions in the game

gustavo2104

gustavo2104

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 4 tables at a time, but I feel more comfortable with 2 tables.

Zacccpanec

Zacccpanec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 4-8 tables in SNG tournaments and 3-4 MTT tournaments

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have played up to 8 at times six is doable but prefer four that is what im most comfortable with

hate playing just one roi isnt high enough for the time especially if have a bad day.

If play 8-10 a day im gonna win some money so almost always happy or ok with that day

if played 1 or 2 games a day id probably be mad lol

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play two tables at once. With a larger number of tables, I lose my concentration. I need to know and observe the game. No assessment of the situation is difficult to make the right decision. I watched the players who have played more than 10 tables. They were * * sit down and go for $ 10. I do not know how can so many tables to serve. Or maybe it was a bot?

andyt5303

andyt5303

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me 4 tables is the max, much more comfortable playing 3 or less however.

qkamara6ina

qkamara6ina

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Two for mtts and for spin or sit &go maximum 4

Alex Kovalenko

Alex Kovalenko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play two or three tables, for greater concentration, but can certainly play around 8-10 tables.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends. if its hyper mode max 8 if its regular game maybe even 14-18

F

franbx3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My maximum 3 6max table. more than that is very hard for me and i cant focus..

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think this is very format dependent, i have a hard time playing multiple hu games but can fairly easily handle 20 dons or aoifs....the hardest part would be finding 20 games now

T

thomasmarie14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
one table at a time because i do so many misclicks. I hate misclicks the most and lost so many tournments just clicking trying to play more than one

HUmanMustard

HUmanMustard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do 2 at max. Im not that good I need to concentrate :p

L

L0RDVAD3R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't often play more than 3 at a time, and not as many if one of them is a long haul mtt. If I'm playing sng, I normally play for 15mins or so before starting the next game, that way i don't have to focus more on more tables before the 1st one is finished (eg fifty/50, normally only lasts about 25-30 mins).

if i have more than 3 tables running and its getting close to bubble time on all 3 of them, things can get to be a bit of a chainsaw juggle, with a lot of people playing desperate; which is a time i should be maintaining more focus.

I occasionally try more than 3, but it's not worth 3x the fun value of playing just 1 table, if that 1 table is being good to me.

And if i'm not having fun on just one table, then I'll take a break for a bit.

S

SyCo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum 2 but concentrated only one. Multitabeling is nothing for me.

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my more tables in game

My maximum comfort level on 6 person ring game is 5 tables at once. Any more than that and I find myself forgetting where I am, and tend to make mistakes. My usual level is 4 though. This seems to be the optimum amount to keep me focused. For tournaments, I will usually limit myself to 2 max.

at the beginning of your game also played only one table -lecz Thursdays example, I'll be at a certain time had probably 6 of tables open, hold it -If the game, to play more than two tables need to really have a good concentration - most often, however, this is not a good plan the game - capture of 10 magpies tail in poker can sometimes bring the desired effect - but would not recommend this type of play - max 3 tables simultaneously:rolleyes:

alipalip

alipalip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on 4 zoom or 6-9 normal table but I realized that I can't concentrate enough on tables (against who I play, whate kind of player is, what kind of tells he make....) so now I just play on 2-3 table and I try to select it wisle

T

ThAntiEggroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3s my sweet spot. I try and keep it to 2 though if I'm playing different games. Trying to go from a pl hi lo Omaha mindset to a holdem mindset and back messes with me haha

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands