How many tables you handle at a time while playing?

J

JoeyC

Rising Star
I usually play 4 tables of zoom. I admit, though, that I can get a little overwhelmed when I'm actually in a hand on all 4 tables. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Usually 4 zooom tables full ring and sometimes add some extra 6-handed tables (and totally it is about 4-6 zoom tables)

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Honestly I would play multiple tables, as does "nanonoko" hehehe. but I'm not as good processing information from several tables at once, so from my view one have to play poker in the range where you feel comfortable, and for me one tables is more than enough hehehe.
Of course the higher the volume, with revenues above the average is profitable.
It all depends on the player's skill.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
f

My score was 7 tables at the same time ...it was difficult for me to respond fast at all ....anyway the best is max 2 tables ....so you can be focus on your game .good luck to all

efgen

efgen

Enthusiast
Maximum 4 tables. If I play more, I can make serious mistakes. Moreover, this game me nervous.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Awards
Last time I do not play a few tables. I prefer one table. Quality is better than quantity.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
The same happens to me. Maximum three tables, if I play more tables at the same time I can't concentrate and finish stressed. It's better to play without feeling stressed or uncomfortable. I've seen people that play many tables, I still don't understand how they do

B

Blazed101

Enthusiast
I only play what I can handle at the time. But I'll play up to 4 tables. Mostly two though.

R

renatoAD

Enthusiast
when I'm playing only texas I play up to 9 tables, but quand 'm playing omaha game only 4 tables , and omaha hi-low 2 only , why not shuffle my head !!!!

M

mrbassboy

Enthusiast
I would say 2. (I'm a beginner) If I play more than that at the same time I can't concentrate properly.

HDNightster

HDNightster

Rising Star
Playing multiple tables not for me!

I don't understand how anyone can make money playing multiple tables. When I play a Sng, I need to know which players play tight, which ones are the maniacs etc. I found if I play just one table and focus on table dynamics I can almost always make it to the money. When I play in several at a time I almost always come out a loser.

X

Xemini

Rising Star
I start playing poker again 3 months ago after 6 years of break. Playing 2 tables in same time. Can`t concentrate on more ,seems like i am not young anymore :)

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Truely amazing! You must have concentrations like Einstein. You have to decide in a flash how your hand stacks up against how the previous betting has gone. Apart from this if you're playing this number of tables you are surely slowing other games up.

hzrd123

hzrd123

Enthusiast
6 tables, 5 tournaments when i press fold, and zoom omaha when i press fold even more

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Awards
Well , when I began poker I used to play with 9 , or 12 , sometimes 14 tables at the same time !!!
I was playing limit holdem on stars , I didn't know about hotkeys or something like that , so I handle everything manually and it was soooooo tiring and exhsausting .
I got a warning email from stars that they will limit the maximum number of open tables cause many times I couldn't manage all of them , till I decide on one or two I was allready sitting out on two.
So , I limited the maximum number to 6 , I discoverd the hotkey feature so that made my life a lot more easier , later I limited even more to 4 the maximum , eithe they were freerolls or buyins tournaments or SNGs , I put the most important table (usually a buyin ) highlighted up right where I like it most and everything else around it .
If the game is very important or I have gone very deep , ofcourse I play it very carefully , sometimes closing other tables so as my attention and concentration is at maximum only on one table ..:)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Awards
I don't understand how anyone can make money playing multiple tables. When I play a Sng, I need to know which players play tight, which ones are the maniacs etc. I found if I play just one table and focus on table dynamics I can almost always make it to the money. When I play in several at a time I almost always come out a loser.

It's called a poker HUD. :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands