How many tables you handle at a time while playing?

Nikolay23

Nikolay23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most I play is two. I don't want to lose focus.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not much of a multitasker, I can do 2. LOL

D

Demagog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, the maximum that I can - it's two tables ...

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play only 2 tables at the same time, the most 3, more than that has a difficult control of attention to me..

J

jasperkensen

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it so crazy that people can play 10+ tables at a time.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four tournaments maximum. If there are 1 or 2 important games, I play at these tables and others (mostly freerolls) just for "call, fold, oh I've got aces!, call, fold".

S

separator

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Я обычно играю только 3 стола, наиболее 4, более, чем имеет сложный контроль на меня внимание ..

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я обычно играю только 3 стола, наиболее 4, более, чем имеет сложный контроль на меня внимание ..

Was it Russian-English-Russian translation? :D

Write in English, it's one of the rules of CC forum.

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice question man, i didnt thought to ask others here about the tables, cause before i was wondering how other players play at 4 tables at a time.
When I start playing on three or more tables at a time, I dont feel that confortable to take those decisions correctly. That harrasses my brain and make me dont think clear. At 2 tables im alot of times more sure about the situations im gonna be in the future. Also its good to observe your opponents plays, write a notes, choose a style to play and also throw a hook and wait to be bitten.

D

Doobubs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst thing is I can only play one table at a time. Its just too much especially on a mobile device.

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
d

Yes, when you play multiple tables is very tiring :) and even to think in moments of serious little time.

zubastik

zubastik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as they say in the poker school on poker stars you can play as many tables as you can, if it will not cause you discomfort.Saw people playing 10-15 tables,I play 4-5

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It s important to play the number of tables that make u feel comfortable.I only play mtts at 3 table mac.I cant concentrate on more even while using Jivaro poker tracker.

P

petronius111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually just one for good concentration, sometimes i plays two

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
concentration here not particularly help in the early stages of a large map that you hand to go out, but to keep up with other players to multi-table, a little bit to understand them it's difficult

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One table well, two tables I struggle

I handle one table well. Concentrating on players, cards and all the ABC poker stuff. But, more than one, I have a problem. Just can not keep up.

Oh well,

Mike

N

nafanyalg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a maximum of 2 tables, once tried to play immediately for 5 tables.
Immediately realized that this is nothing good will come out, because competitors will not be able to follow sa.

KERAPUTIH

KERAPUTIH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can handle 12 tables max according to my laptops screen.
But more feel comfort with 6 tables.

After that, when I go to my bed i can't sleep. its just like all sounds from poker table still ringing on my head :D, then i'm back to my desk and starting to play again.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3-4 tables at the same time.I tried to open more than four , but nothing good came of it.Hopefully in the future I can play more tables,but now for me more important is the quality , not quantity=)

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you play on neskolkihstolah difficult to understand the players behind them difficult to follow, but who is generally on luck plays) Ollin in early and come what may)

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant handle too much tables for the moment , I try it 3 times , but I found it difficult , I cant concentrate on all of them , so for the moment I play at 2tables max

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends. I usually try to play only on one table my concentration is the best then, but sometimes when I played on 0,01 and 0,02 $ tables i used to played on two or three tables at the same time. My bankroll is now empty so at the moment I only play cardschat freerolls 15+ and I am trying to start my bankroll again.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
If freerolls until about 5-6 tables if other tournaments or sit and go that only 2 well 3 otherwise you lose attention and begin to make mistakes.

P

predator4114

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum number of tables in which I played simultaneously is 5 tables))

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands