How many tables you handle at a time while playing?

D

diegoduran

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah multi-tabling a few mtt's is always nice, but mostly while playing only one table i have nosebleed tables and final tables open to observe and for strategy.

B

bizbakol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can handle 4 tables at a time. If I would have a bigger screen I could handle 8 tables max, but at this number too hard to concentrate. I think play at 4 tables are more effective.

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two to Four if I want to play seriously.

can get hectic with 10 plus!

hahaha

P

PokermodusON

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are multi tabling your ROI is getting lower for sure but at the same time you can play a lot bigger volume in one session so find the tables you can handle without being stressed.

If i only play one or two tables i get bored pretty fast so i like to have at least 6 tables at once if i go deep in a tournament i might go down to 4 but thats for me lowest i go

Y

yjt93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cash i can do about 6 and tournament i try and keep it under 4. having hud helps alot though.

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 2 zoom tables (and each zoom table is equivalent of 4 regular tables) at 10NL and 5NL. I used to play 4 zoom tables at 2NL because the competition was so soft that I didn't need to think as hard.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's how the professionals play

Last edited:
Radi

Radi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also played 2 tables but its really difficult, so i prefer to play just at one :)

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually avoid multi-tabling.. perfer to play one at one time.. reason is simple fully consentrate on one table..

I Like this comment :D
me too,i can play 3,4 table but then i have feel that is not that :D

ovidiu9b

ovidiu9b

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At most 4 tables at a Time...i prefer to Study my opponents

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At most 6 tables especially when I'm playing two different games. I'll have stud tables up top & razz tables on bottom of screen. I associate the bottom of the screen as the lowest of the screen, henceforth since razz is a low game that's where the tables belong.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at 3 screens and up to 12-14 tables, 15-16 is quite difficult. But i can afford it for 3-4 hours. and it's not difficult! The more tables you play - the easier the game is. All you have to do is to play tight and act at the table where the good hand is, rest you're folding... so if you have 12+ tables then you're always playing 1-4 hands at the same time. But it's person dependent i guess, some people have good attention and can make fast decisions, others need time... After all - it comes with practice. Just start it and you'll love the rhythm, and keep in mind that you can always fold, stop, close and go fishing at the nearest lake instead of crazy poker bet\fold marathon.

T

Turn7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on your skill level. If you've just started one table is pretty enough. It's hardly possible to focus on this table. At higher level you can open more tables.

Bertochi

Bertochi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of the type of game, if is SNG, MTT... but I usually play 6 tables

R

rubenz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing at one or two tables...playing to many tables its not enjoyable :D

Sum420gt

Sum420gt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play more than one table its very difficult to observe how people play certain cards and learn their behaviors... I win a lot of hands by observation, not by getting good cards. That being said im sure there are some great players here that can observe more than one table at a time.

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker with 4 tables at most. Already it is very hard for me to play with more tables, because I like to surprise the opponent by using almost all the available time, implying that I have many doubts in the round .

annajanci

annajanci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually just one, sometimes i played two

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maximum 5, quantity table It should be such that you do not feel tension all need the right to read and to choose

Cherubael

Cherubael

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, multi tabling got a lot easier for me once I started using a HUD as i had to focus less on how other players behaved.

I still struggle if I'm playing anything on turbo/hyper but on normal I can manage 3 ok and still take the time to check everything I want to.

EagleCity57

EagleCity57

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing four tables one discipline

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands