How many tables you handle at a time while playing?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the same time from 8 to 15 tables, but make sure you need to play less then the results better.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 ideally but gets a bit heated if all your good hands come at once !!

your trying to make the right decision with screens popping in and out, have you not accidentally pressed a massive raise after PS jumps screen ??

I did and won #Blush

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No more than 2 tables. More - worse results. Head does not stand up.

TiReX

TiReX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally play 3-4 of the table.If more then my game become almost automatic.I don't have time to study opponents,and feel very not comfortable.Yet that's the only way.Perhaps in the future will learn to control more tables.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play more than 4 tables. Did not like. I do not have time to consider all the factors (often after a couple of seconds after the rates realized that lopuhnulsya), plus sometimes do not have time, and less fun. Still, this is also an important factor. A 3-4 table, even different games much easier than 5-6, but the same. For me, of course.

J

John16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually i playing with 3-4, tables, one moment i try to playing with 5 tables, but it was to hard

fantata666

fantata666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
certainly at a table and I tried not more but neshtata not receive gettin doing foul after foul

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play two at a time. ive tried three and four but feel like iam rushing my play to keep up.

D

Dmitrii Kopylov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play on five tables is my max, but the best variant this three table. But if there is a big tournament, I play only him to be more focused on this tournament.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands