ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just close my eyes and hope for the best! It usually doesn't work for me though

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'll leave 3 tips.

1 - Study
2 - More study
3 - Study everything again

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With a lot of patience and study.
I see no other way.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
There is no way to maximice luck, but you can maximice proffit from your Lucky momentum, just realice when you are on a streak and try to take the most chips from the table

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Luck I think is beyond our abilities or studies, it will be in constant variation for me, greetings

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have no charms, but I realize that in a contest where I have pair below As and the guy comes with Ax, I have lost most of the time. Could it be lack of charms?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To maximize your luck, it's best to study and study. Watch the professionals play and learn their faith.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I sometimes dont watch the outcome in all in preflop just hoping to win without pain

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
if someone make a five of a kind - then this will be a maximize that thing... :D

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately, if I could, I would have a four-leaf clover garden because it's too complicated for me!🍀🍀🍀

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can not . cards fall as they do

but i actually have the feeling that your mood and your mood have a little bit of influence on it . when you are pessimistic or scared the whole time then it will feel that you have less luck

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to know which days to play and which days not, because there are lucky days and unlucky days.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have never tried playing poker with my fingers crossed and holding an amulet must try :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But before that, I will watch a few poker streams and do some analysis of my games !!! I am sure that in the complex all this will work very effectively !!!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey peeps!

You guys do something to have lucky? Use an amulet? Cross fingers? Think too much before a bet/call asking for the programmers to give you a card? Pray?

I just minimize the poker table :sick:
Curious about your action.
But the way I see it, there's only one way to not rely on variance, not going all in until the river. Playing skillfully until the river, you won't need luck.

Garik777

Garik777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I try to played with good hands and i think its great for maximize my luck ^.^

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No way! You're either lucky or you're not. You just have to believe in your luck! Well, if you're a chronic loser, you need to stop playing poker!

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Knowing when and how to bluff will increase your chances of success and help you make more money in the long run.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing but practise. Didn't some golfer say the more I practise the luckier I get?

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
increse your luck using the variance to your favor ;)

N

NathanVanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The best way to maximize luck is to fold everywhere. If you fold and fold and fold, you encounter more and more and more luck. Its even obvious to other people who are paying attention to your skills. "The more you fold, the luckier you become." Nathan VanRiper

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Want to have more luck? Multi-table. Optimizing your chances, a.k.a. having more of them, is the only way, imo.
Many skilled players have been quoted saying they'd rather be lucky than good. Of course they're talking in the moment but it's hard to argue the point.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

How do you maximize luck?​

The short answer is - You Can't!
How can anyone maximise something that is Immeasurable, You cannot hold it, taste it, smell it, or even see it, because it is all in your mind!
If you believe in Luck then why not believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, I have seen players with all kinds of "Amulets" or "Totems" at the table from little figures to polished stones to protect their cards, but if you are honest, you lose just as often with them, as you do without them.
But if they work for you, and you believe they work for you, where is the harm? They certainly don't scare other players from playing against you.

Good Luck to everyone who believes in Luck!
I will stick with praying to the Poker Gods! Ha Ha! :)

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
work more on the quality of the game and something else