JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey peeps!

You guys do something to have lucky? Use an amulet? Cross fingers? Think too much before a bet/call asking for the programmers to give you a card? Pray?

I just minimize the poker table :sick:

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For awhile when I got my chips in with by far the best hand I would quickly swivel my chair and turn my back to the table. I have found out the hard way that this technique does not work at all and in fact usually guarantees me a loss every time. I have now quit doing it.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sometimes I prefer not to see the board when I'm all in. So I would open a browser tab or some other window to cover tables up 🙈🙈🙈. Because if I have a better hand and I'm seeing the board, I tend to think about the cards which I want to avoid, and these cards turn out to come :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: But it's not a habit of mine yet. As nowadays I'm trying to do the opposite - instead of thinking about the cards I don't want to come, I'm thinking about neutral cards or the cards benefiting me even more 👩‍🎓

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey peeps!

You guys do something to have lucky? Use an amulet? Cross fingers? Think too much before a bet/call asking for the programmers to give you a card? Pray?

I do very banal things.
I just don't play with junk, and thanks to that I get lucky quite often :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just play more volume and you don't need to rely on luck. 😉

What matters is that you made the right decisions while getting the chips in. All about being +EV.

If they beat my Aces or Kings AIPF with J6o, then I smile and thank them for the call and move to the next table. 😎

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do nothing if I have the feeling for good running I would play and win ,if I don't itry to lose with decent

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, its like we have a reservoir of luck that fulls up whenever we got bad luck! aht when its full enough, we start getting lucky baby! So all you need is to be on more suck rivers and then you'll be more lucky! lol

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Some people consider themselves lucky, while others are sure that they are unlucky in life and nothing can be done about it. In a situation of uncertainty, when you don’t know exactly what result actions will lead to, you have to rely on intuition. Planning will help tune in to luck. Think about what you would like to achieve in life, career, how much money you would like to receive. People who believe in their success work harder to solve the problem, and this increases their chances. Whereas unsuccessful people prepare in advance for failure and quit the game. Do not assume that the situation is hopeless. Make the decision to manage events and not be a victim of circumstances.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that if you rely on luck in poker, you won't have long-term success, so I rely very little on it, I prefer to study hard and dedicate myself a lot to improve my skills more and more and not need luck. I know that eventually she helps, but I really don't want to depend on her.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I respect all the things that people do... like wearing charms, crossing fingers, etc... but I don't believe in luck in poker... I believe in the probabilities that mathematics gives us... and I have Of course, even having the best hand like "AA" there will be times that I will lose... but if I have a good strategy in the medium term I will be successful... so I try not to stress myself with other things

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Practice practice practice
Someone once said to Lee Trevino when Lee was practicing bunker shots and hitting them all by the hole---wow you are hitting some lucky shots--Lee looked at him and said--Yes and the more I practice the luckier I get

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
strong poker is decomposing the odds of other people and machine randomness

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey peeps!

See four or five players all-in ahead of you...and you wake up with 87d....you should call

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Thomas Jefferson said it best "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think I'm interested in spending my luck playing poker, I'd rather save it for my health, for the people I love.
I prefer to play my best and whatever happens is because it was meant to happen.
karma.