Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seems a bit much to categorize an entire group of people based just on the country in which they reside. Can't imagine how this doing this is going to improve your poker results. Well except for Australians, but that, of course, goes without saying. :sneaky:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've seen some pretty solid players from there. Even on this forum there is at least one pretty good. I don't remember his nickname though, it's something like wakatayo or something 😄
got it, thanks for your answer, we hope that you will remember his in-game name and tell me who it was and we hope that there will be more good players from Kazakhstan

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The specific few players I have played have not been very good. However, I do not know if poker is not very popular there as it is one of the least represented countries I have seen on the poker tables which makes it difficult to comment either way. But obviously anyone in a country can learn poker and become good at it and you cannot rate someone by their country. You do sometimes see trends but you have to assess everyone individually. I don't expect generally to see players from Kazakhstan at the final table because they are rarely in the tournaments I enter or they are statistically so small to the field!
yes, you are very right that there are very few of our players from Kazakhstan and this makes me very sad, and if they exist, they play weaker than average, so I would like to know their mistakes from the opponent’s side what they are doing wrong

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I havent met many players from Kazakhstan but I think that they are same as players from any other country
thanks for the answer yes, there are very few of our players and it is very sad and sad I hope that there will be more of them

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I came across middle-class people about the third level, and fanatics who, when they see an ace, immediately climb out

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
got it, thanks for your answer, we hope that you will remember his in-game name and tell me who it was and we hope that there will be more good players from Kazakhstan
Yeah I had to look up my players notes on pokerstars, he's @flattershay on this forum. He doesn't seem to play a lot these days, or I'm not playing this often either, so don't meet him at tables anymore 😀

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Dont care.......dont think is better or bad from other country.......they are player like me and you

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yeah I had to look up my players notes on Pokerstars, he's @flattershay on this forum. He doesn't seem to play a lot these days, or I'm not playing this often either, so don't meet him at tables anymore 😀
understood thank you very much that we were looking for and found we will know our heroes😂

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Dont care.......dont think is better or bad from other country.......they are player like me and you
I understand, thank you for your answer, we won't think about it then😀

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didnt meet so many that were scary but then again every country has its share of good and bad players ( mostly bad) . Perhaps because theres a higher number of players coming from certain countries the odds are you'll meet better ones. Maybe theres too few players from your country to see a considerable number of good players

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it really depends on the country if they are good or bad however I haven't seen many players from that country winning tournaments.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that as much as they tell me that there are no advantages and the game is not rigged, I have noticed how these players are getting very "lucky" at the tables. One would have to be very innocent or naive not to notice how pokerstars give them an advantage at the tables in order to capture this new market. Regards.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you feel about players from Kazakhstan. How do they play badly or averagely or well with the players very interesting to know about the players from my country how often do you see them in the freeroll finals and how many times did you beat them in the finals if that was an honest answer from you very honest
To play the final with a player from Kazakhstan, you must at least get there yourself. Alas, I rarely play at the final table and, moreover, I pay least attention to the opponent's nationality. I'm more interested in what kind of surprise he can give me. If we globally consider the history of the development of mankind, then we are all brothers and sisters in one way or another. I wish success to the Kazakhstani guys and not to bother with such nonsense.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think the nation matters, I'm just saying that every player can be inspired or less inspired.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Love for all poker players no matter where they are from, poker has to do with the player not a country, therefore it has nothing to do with the country they are playing from.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played, but I don't believe that because I'm from a region the individual can be considered good or bad, I think it depends on each person...

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how do you feel about players from Kazakhstan. How do they play badly or averagely or well with the players very interesting to know about the players from my country how often do you see them in the freeroll finals and how many times did you beat them in the finals if that was an honest answer from you very honest
I see many people making this mistake.

Nobody can standardize a player by his country of origin.

There may be some bias, but they will never play exactly the same.