Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
friend, why did you write this to me? if you want to say that among Kazakhs, as well as among any nation, you can meet a bad person, I know that
there are also bad people among Armenians, I do not idealize anything, I shared my impression
Do not pay attention, some people always want to say something!

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Some good some Bad,I hate everyone who beats me ,LOL

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Who am I to judge anyone, there are bad players from all countries not just Kazakhstan. The big problem with these bad players is that they don't try to improve their game or they think the way they play is good. What I find funny about this whole story is that these same players, come here on the forum to complain that they took a bad beat or that they never manage to make money or that the site always favors other players, but they never see their own mistakes.
What I wish is luck to everyone at the tables, good and bad.:)(y)
I completely agree with you, you are a very wise girl or woman, but your logic works great and your thinking thanks for the decomposed and honest answer about what you are talking about the players don’t study, that’s for sure, I noticed the same players play and do the same thing and the same thing the same mistakes and think that the opponent is just lucky not only that he distinguishes between the hands of the opponent and the difference in percentage what are his chances on different streets what stake he and his opponent have what positions why people throw into the pot why 3 bet do this they did not read did not study and they just give it to the pot with an ace in their hand or a king, then they lose a couple of sixes to the draw hand and say that they say the king and the party didn’t play, so I fully support you and good luck at the tables I will be glad to chat with you in private messages or see you again on the forum

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
They are bad palyers in general, open x7 bb with medium pocket pairs, they are calling station calling with bottom pairs, they don't have a solid foundation of the game especially with ranges...etc
I agree with you thank you for your frank and honest answer

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Crazy people who cross any table notice them very risky
they are not risky guys, they just show off in our country, it’s like losing is not scary, but if you play differently, a risky person sounds like you, but in fact, show-off is all in our country, it’s better to lose with a deuce and a triple in your hand, then play the bank with another opponent

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I haven't seen enough players fro Kazakhstan to form a general view. I have seen more players from Belarus who generally seem to play tight until they hit a big hand.
I understand thanks for the answer I hope that you will get caught with players from Kazakhstan more often and draw a conclusion about them as players and let us know we will wait

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
How can we seriously be combining all players from any 1 country into 1 category in terms of style of play, good or bad, reckless or tight. Its utter nonsense people.
I have long ago stopped to take anything more than a passing interest in where players are from. I prefer to actually watch the individual style of play and not be biased in any way by country, gender, age etc, or any other generalised idea of a poker player.
well, I think anyway you have those players that you remember the most from what country they were those players who in your opinion play poker very well

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Never met a person from Kazakhstan I didn't like. Just like some better than others. As far as poker playing abilities, I've watched them roll over tables, but as often as not I've watched them get rolled over.
got it thank you and honesty i hope they will flip the tables but they won't be flipped

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm more than enough sure that i shared table with him some time ago therefore i'd imagine he's still here (or not) ...
got it thanks for the reply hope it's still here

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my experience all players from "stan" countries are good to have at the tables as they are open books.
1 in 20 is a NIT 15 are super loose maniac donkeys 4 are loose passive fishies.

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't have an opinion about these players, because it's rare to find any, in general I found them with the profile of recratives.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as employees and friends they are good, that's for sure you noticed, but as players, how do you like them
as players, they have their own style of play, this is definitely, I think that mentality matters in the game, however, as well as everywhere, and as for how they play, I can't say for sure, as everywhere there are both weak and strong players

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
From my experience all players from "stan" countries are good to have at the tables as they are open books.
1 in 20 is a NIT 15 are super loose maniac donkeys 4 are loose passive fishies.
Thanks for the answer and honesty

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't have an opinion about these players, because it's rare to find any, in general I found them with the profile of recratives.
you often beat them players from Kazakhstan lose constantly to you😄😄😄

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
as players, they have their own style of play, this is definitely, I think that mentality matters in the game, however, as well as everywhere, and as for how they play, I can't say for sure, as everywhere there are both weak and strong players
I understood thanks for the answer, well, it was you when you met players from Kazakhstan how they played badly or well against you specifically

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understood thanks for the answer, well, it was you when you met players from Kazakhstan how they played badly or well against you specifically
I was specifically defeated, and went to the chip leaders, by the way, in the CC freeroll😃

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I was specifically defeated, and went to the chip leaders, by the way, in the CC freeroll😃
you lost amazing very hope next time win good luck next time and more wins😆😆

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
the main thing in our country is show-off
Ha ha, okay I believe that statement just by having seen pictures of your capital, Nur-Sultan! A city which looks like straight from a sci-fi movie, brilliant and almost unreal in its architecture but not very populated. 😄

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Ha ha, okay I believe that statement just by having seen pictures of your capital, Nur-Sultan! A city which looks like straight from a sci-fi movie, brilliant and almost unreal in its architecture but not very populated. 😄
yes, you very accurately noticed that this is our capital and there is very little violence in it, despite the fact that our land is not small, but unfortunately there is very little violence😢😢

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've seen some pretty solid players from there. Even on this forum there is at least one pretty good. I don't remember his nickname though, it's something like wakatayo or something 😄

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The specific few players I have played have not been very good. However, I do not know if poker is not very popular there as it is one of the least represented countries I have seen on the poker tables which makes it difficult to comment either way. But obviously anyone in a country can learn poker and become good at it and you cannot rate someone by their country. You do sometimes see trends but you have to assess everyone individually. I don't expect generally to see players from Kazakhstan at the final table because they are rarely in the tournaments I enter or they are statistically so small to the field!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent met many players from Kazakhstan but I think that they are same as players from any other country