Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
how do you feel about players from Kazakhstan. How do they play badly or averagely or well with the players very interesting to know about the players from my country how often do you see them in the freeroll finals and how many times did you beat them in the finals if that was an honest answer from you very honest

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I played with couple of them in tournaments and this player have played much risky and with big bets with ridiculous pocket cards. I believe there are also good players from Kazakhstan and hope to meet this players in tournaments.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
None of them are excellent; never seen one of them at the final table in a MTT. If I had to guess, then I would say Kazakhstan is a fairly rich nation: None of their people seem to mind losing their buy-ins.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
super poker players, we sometimes have lucky ones and you don't need to rate players if the card comes every 5 hands, then the polar bear will be able to win any player yesterday on a tourist player zoshol and started playing on any card 32 times in a row, he gnawed out even for garbage I flew out I don't know what happened then he went to the final or not I don't know in poker the most important thing is luck the second ability to bluff

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't meet players from Kazakhstan as often as the players, it's not for me to assess the level, but I think there are strong and weak players everywhere, I treat them well, because I haven't met any inappropriate antics on their part, and I've communicated with Kazakhstanis in my life, I worked for a long time with one guy from Kazakhstan, I can only say good things

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There's no specific pattern. I see any style from no matter where a player comes from.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kazakhstan is a big and beautiful country, the ninth largest in the world in terms of land area - yet I've met people who have never heard of it.But I can say about poker players that I have never met a strong player from Kazakhstan

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I live in Kazakhstan myself. I believe that the level of poker in the country has not yet reached the level to call poker players from Kazakhstan strong enough. Yes, there are players who play at high stakes but there are so few of them. I think if the country allowed the opening of poker establishments officially in all cities, the level of players' play will increase, and there are a lot of promising young people in the country who could reach the top of poker.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I treat them well, because I haven't met any inappropriate antics on their part
Well i have seen exactly that ^ - few years ago some kazakhstan cardchat member was regularly sharing passwords therefore ...

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how do you feel about players from Kazakhstan. How do they play badly or averagely or well with the players very interesting to know about the players from my country how often do you see them in the freeroll finals and how many times did you beat them in the finals if that was an honest answer from you very honest
Who am I to judge anyone, there are bad players from all countries not just Kazakhstan. The big problem with these bad players is that they don't try to improve their game or they think the way they play is good. What I find funny about this whole story is that these same players, come here on the forum to complain that they took a bad beat or that they never manage to make money or that the site always favors other players, but they never see their own mistakes.
What I wish is luck to everyone at the tables, good and bad.:)(y)

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
They are bad palyers in general, open x7 bb with medium pocket pairs, they are calling station calling with bottom pairs, they don't have a solid foundation of the game especially with ranges...etc

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i have seen exactly that ^ - few years ago some kazakhstan cardchat member was regularly sharing passwords therefore...
friend, why did you write this to me? if you want to say that among Kazakhs, as well as among any nation, you can meet a bad person, I know that
there are also bad people among Armenians, I do not idealize anything, I shared my impression

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I played with couple of them in tournaments and this player have played much risky and with big bets with ridiculous pocket cards. I believe there are also good players from Kazakhstan and hope to meet this players in tournaments.

well thanks for the answer it is very interesting to know their mistakes from another opponent because I notice myself that they make big mistakes on simple moments thanks for the honesty

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't meet many players from Kazakhstan. There are good players, there are bad ones. Just like in any other country.

I understand I hope you will meet with excellent players from my country and rate them as players

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't seen enough players fro Kazakhstan to form a general view. I have seen more players from Belarus who generally seem to play tight until they hit a big hand.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How can we seriously be combining all players from any 1 country into 1 category in terms of style of play, good or bad, reckless or tight. Its utter nonsense people.
I have long ago stopped to take anything more than a passing interest in where players are from. I prefer to actually watch the individual style of play and not be biased in any way by country, gender, age etc, or any other generalised idea of a poker player.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never met a person from Kazakhstan I didn't like. Just like some better than others. As far as poker playing abilities, I've watched them roll over tables, but as often as not I've watched them get rolled over.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
None of them are excellent; never seen one of them at the final table in a MTT. If I had to guess, then I would say Kazakhstan is a fairly rich nation: None of their people seem to mind losing their buy-ins.
Yes, you are not mistaken in Kazakhstan, very rich people lose money in general in an easy way for them, the main thing in our country is show-off

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
super poker players, we sometimes have lucky ones and you don't need to rate players if the card comes every 5 hands, then the polar bear will be able to win any player yesterday on a tourist player zoshol and started playing on any card 32 times in a row, he gnawed out even for garbage I flew out I don't know what happened then he went to the final or not I don't know in poker the most important thing is luck the second ability to bluff
yes my friend you are right luck is in poker a high percentage of winning

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't meet players from Kazakhstan as often as the players, it's not for me to assess the level, but I think there are strong and weak players everywhere, I treat them well, because I haven't met any inappropriate antics on their part, and I've communicated with Kazakhstanis in my life, I worked for a long time with one guy from Kazakhstan, I can only say good things
as employees and friends they are good, that's for sure you noticed, but as players, how do you like them

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well i have seen exactly that ^ - few years ago some kazakhstan cardchat member was regularly sharing passwords therefore ...
Do you know where this player is now or has he already disappeared?