19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I played with players from Kazakhstan on the same poker table, they play well.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I didnt meet so many that were scary but then again every country has its share of good and bad players ( mostly bad) . Perhaps because theres a higher number of players coming from certain countries the odds are you'll meet better ones. Maybe theres too few players from your country to see a considerable number of good players
I agree with you we have very few players from my strange maybe this affects the situation

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't think it really depends on the country if they are good or bad however I haven't seen many players from that country winning tournaments.
Yes, this is the problem, that few people from Kazakhstan have won tournaments; the question is why are they either so weak, or it could be something else

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that as much as they tell me that there are no advantages and the game is not rigged, I have noticed how these players are getting very "lucky" at the tables. One would have to be very innocent or naive not to notice how pokerstars give them an advantage at the tables in order to capture this new market. Regards.
thanks for the answer, that is, Kazakh players are more lucky than other players?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
To play the final with a player from Kazakhstan, you must at least get there yourself. Alas, I rarely play at the final table and, moreover, I pay least attention to the opponent's nationality. I'm more interested in what kind of surprise he can give me. If we globally consider the history of the development of mankind, then we are all brothers and sisters in one way or another. I wish success to the Kazakhstani guys and not to bother with such nonsense.
yes no one bothers yes we are all brothers and sisters with this I agree just want to know how many more of my brothers and sisters end up in the final just like me because I don’t see them much at the final table and I want to understand why

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't think the nation matters, I'm just saying that every player can be inspired or less inspired.
good answer and you often see kazakh players at the final table

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Love for all poker players no matter where they are from, poker has to do with the player not a country, therefore it has nothing to do with the country they are playing from.
Well, it’s a moot point, of course, I don’t think it’s worth saying exactly, because in fact I see players from Brazil in the final with me most of all

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've never played, but I don't believe that because I'm from a region the individual can be considered good or bad, I think it depends on each person...
I agree, but just for some reason some win more than others, it is the players who are different and the country is the same why please answer me

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I see many people making this mistake.

Nobody can standardize a player by his country of origin.

There may be some bias, but they will never play exactly the same.
Yes, my friend, to the point, you noticed this mistake, I hope more and more people will begin to notice it.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I played with players from Kazakhstan on the same poker table, they play well.
thank you, it means that very rare good players got caught at the table, you were lucky to meet against them, I really want to play against good players from Kazakhstan

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I have not seen many at the tables, I remember very well one that I met in my beginnings, he played at a cheap table and I ran into him often, the guy was good, I could never find him a bluff, he ascended a level faster than me, It's called Hellscream.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There are many discussions regarding the nationality of the players in the sense that they play a certain stereotype, I play my game no matter who I play with!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have not seen many at the tables, I remember very well one that I met in my beginnings, he played at a cheap table and I ran into him often, the guy was good, I could never find him a Bluff, he ascended a level faster than me, It's called Hellscream.
I understand thank you for the answer and where is this guy now you play together meet at the tables or not anymore

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There are many discussions regarding the nationality of the players in the sense that they play a certain stereotype, I play my game no matter who I play with!
good answer thank you for such an answer yes many players from different countries play by stiarytype

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
" Kazakhstan hasn’t had an international poker superstar yet.

Currently, Aidyn Auyezkanov tops their live tournament winnings list on Hendon with $535,966. However, he collected that sum with just three live cashes. In May 2016, he came in 3rd in the €50,000 EPT Super High Roller in Monte Carlo for €463,510 – that is where the bulk of his career earnings come from. Aside from that third place finish, he only has two other live cashes to his name, both under $5,000.

As for online poker, a player from Qaraghandy, Kazakhstan playing under the screen name “CooLSerGZ” on pokerstars and “CooL_SerGZ” on partypoker has cashed for over $1.235 million in MTT’s during his career. “3DTemujiN” also on Stars has cashed for $796,359. However, he also has 4,472 hands of high stakes PLO cash games tracked by an online database. In that sample, he’s $5,238 in profit. "

Sources:

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't meet many players from Kazakhstan. There are good players, there are bad ones. Just like in any other country.

Different countries have different cultures, but I don't think that can affect how you play. Most people on this planet who play poker have similar characteristics and it doesn't matter which country they come from.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
how do you feel about players from Kazakhstan. How do they play badly or averagely or well with the players very interesting to know about the players from my country how often do you see them in the freeroll finals and how many times did you beat them in the finals if that was an honest answer from you very honest
I feel players from any country (including Kazakhstan and my own) are simply put...my competition!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
" Kazakhstan hasn’t had an international poker superstar yet.

Currently, Aidyn Auyezkanov tops their live tournament winnings list on Hendon with $535,966. However, he collected that sum with just three live cashes. In May 2016, he came in 3rd in the €50,000 EPT Super High Roller in Monte Carlo for €463,510 – that is where the bulk of his career earnings come from. Aside from that third place finish, he only has two other live cashes to his name, both under $5,000.

As for online poker, a player from Qaraghandy, Kazakhstan playing under the screen name “CooLSerGZ” on PokerStars and “CooL_SerGZ” on partypoker has cashed for over $1.235 million in MTT’s during his career. “3DTemujiN” also on Stars has cashed for $796,359. However, he also has 4,472 hands of high stakes PLO cash games tracked by an online database. In that sample, he’s $5,238 in profit. "

Sources:
thanks for the complete and reliable information I am very grateful even I live in this country and did not know about it now I will know

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All I think about is Borat film clips

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not used to seeing the country of origin of the players, I see all opponents as friends of Poker, regardless of nationality.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, I treat players from Kazakhstan normally and with respect, as I do with the rest of the players. I met both strong players and weak players. I will say one thing that players from Kazakhstan are not as aggressive players as from Brazil.