Have You Ever Lost a Game from a Misclick?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. But once that happens, one is very careful.

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I did it a couple of times when there are a lot of tables on the screen. I folded JJ with J on flop and AQs with flop of this suit. And a couple of similar situations. There wasn't big looses.

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was playing bovada on my iphone once (was away from home and bored as hell). Caught a straight flush. I tried to press the side button + home button so I could screenshot it and accidentally clicked the home button first causing it to close out the website meaning my hand was dead. From that moment forward, I have never tried to screenshot on bovada again.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only twice that sticks in the memory bank.
Both of those times i went out close to the bubble.

I did call an all in play at the start of a tourney and went out. I still remember that one too.

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I had a Royal Flush and I got so excited I mis-clicked and folded the hand. I went on some serious monkey tilt after that and probably lost close to a thousand dollars of my micro bankroll over a two day period.

Rincewind

Rincewind

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has happenned to me a few times.

Now I try not to play any more than 4 concurrent tables and I arrange the windows so that there is no overlapping of buttons when a window pops up.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that no such an online poker player who has ever been lost or won due to misclick.So my answer is Yes.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, many times, now I play few tables at the same time

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i hate when happens fold the kings or raise with less hand

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The other day I miss click and won with 910. The missclick was an all in preflop and I hit straights. Didn't win much but lucky me. Lol

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It used to happen to me often as I used to click pay ahead of time and someone shove just as I was clicking to pay the minimum bet. After that I found myself playing a hand with many chips I did not intent to.
After that I decided no to click until is my turn, but still once in a while I forgot and finish paying huge amounts for a hand I was not ready to pay more than the minimum.

Tinfoilchef

Tinfoilchef

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is why I wish the "call" and "fold" buttons were a little farther apart in online poker clients. I've lost due to a misclick several times, including just a few days ago when I accidentallly folded when I was aiming to call

J

JimmT7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss clicked allin several times on carbon. Only got called once and lost the rest everyone folded. Now I have it set to confirm allin. Not a problem anymore!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes - done it a couple times eating and not paying attention. Raised when should have folded and folded when should have raised. Never cost me a huge tournament though.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It has happenned to me and unfortunatelly not only once .
In the past when I was playing many tables , as I just told in another thread , I didn't know for hotkeys , so I had to manage all by myself .
So I was on a permanent basis on a rush , sometimes it happenned to misclick instead of the call button the fold button or the opposite and on a cash game ( limit holdem the damage was small ) or a tournament ( there the losses were big) .
So it has happened to lose a few tournaments because of missclicks ,hehe , but most of them freerolls .
After using the hotkeys feature , the misclicks were reduced , but not zeroed . I remember , on tournaments , none mistake has happenned , but on zoom has , cause I change the middle mouse button from call to fold and watch when I rarily play zoom cash game . So 3-4 times has been made a misclick cause I forgot for one sec the middle was fold so I CALLED... only one time I was lucky , 99 vs AA , set on flop :D .
Ok,I don't make this mistake either , so all good hehe:p

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have mislick folded AA when final two tables during MTT turbo, 2 other players get it in AK vs KK.. would of been an ideal spot to triple up FeelsBadMan

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've folded pocket Aces, called with 7-2 off and many other mistakes over the years. You might have guessed I did't make the final table. I also have called by mistake and won the hand when I never should of. Not sure if those are weekend games with a few beers on hand. I should check that LOL

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mate did it live in a $1500 wsop O8 tournie.

Down to last 11 or 12. Shoved in the big blind after an early position raise, having missed another shove at the other end of the table.

He admitted it and Helmuth who had been sat next to him for 3 days, immediately stood up, pointed and started shouting misclick at the top of his voice.

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
several times when I am playing more than one table game comessa accelerates I always end up doing misclik :confused:

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At several tables playing at the same time it's not right I think as I have not played in this mode, wins is not reached

Fratchen

Fratchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has happenned to me a few times because of the checkmarks on pokerstars.
I wanted to click on "Check/Fold" and a second before someone raised AllIn. So I called that with a very bad hand.

L

Littlebit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad Vision= Mistakes happen alot

I absolutely have done this, more than once, and yes I get so pissed at myself, but having bad vision, mistakes are bound to happen. I now just double check where the cursor is before hitting the button.:)

Valerie Clare- Littlebit

Top 10 Games