Have You Ever Lost a Game from a Misclick?

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know that I have.

From the other side... have you ever won a game from a misclick?

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missclick

It hapened to me today lol, i wanted to call 300 Chips but the guy before went all in, i couldnt stop my hand from clicking because it was less then a 1 second between the 2 actions, i went all in and lost 😁

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to me yesterday. Was playing 2 tournaments alternatively. Was about to re raise on jj. Tournament changed as i was about to press and i ended up going all in with a 10 6. Up against a kk

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, happened some time, unpleasant experience

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has happened so unfortunately. I wanted to press a check button at my table before a player went all-in in front of me (with more chips) and I called. I dropped out of the tournament ..

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If it has happened to me several times, I have also been touched by monstrous hands and my time is up !!!

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already lost and won a lot from miss clicks haha

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, yes.....and it's because I wasn't paying attention, and the time buzzer spooked me.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it happened. It was just like you. I played several tournaments. The bell rang. I pressed call instead of fold. There were situations 3-4 times. The worst thing is when you press the final stage. When I focus on 1-2 tournaments, such an error is excluded. Be configured. Good luck bro.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had any major losses, but I've had a few.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Too often. Sometimes a table overlay on the table, sometimes an accidental push. Sometimes even beaten from below.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, I did playing in a tournament and besides writing a word document. I pushed enter for a new line when pokerstars popped up with an Allin, and the "enter" was the call with 4-7o...

some guys on the table were surprised, that I do such a silly call ;)

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have much, but I feel relaxed several times in the freeroll and folded a strong hand.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last week, I was so thrilled 'cause I approached the bubble of the Cardschat daily tourney (it was the first time lol) with a reasonable stack size.

Then I misclicked and called a big river bet with second pair. I lost a fair amount of my stack and got busted few hands later.

Broke my heart a little, to be honest lol

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello at this moment i never had a missclick in which i loose. Or never remember a negative missclick, so it would be not a big loss. In the other end of the scala i had yesterday a missclick i clean the dish after the evening meal and my focus was not really on the handy. So i call and hit the one outer and win a big pot. So a mistake would be paid. Normally i still focused on the tables.

P

pkr998

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No but close

I was playing a $7 sit n go on pokerstars where I squeeze preflop with pocket fives. Villain calls heads up and the flop comes A5J rainbow. I check estimating my opponent has a stronger range then me and has most likely hit the flop with some Ace broadway hands. My opponent continues for a thirds of the pot and over a third of my stack. Dollar signs spring from my eyes as I ponder a float or a jam. However, before I could act, my internet cuts out. It takes about a minute to regain my signal, but as I jump back into the game my hand has already been folded. Tilted the rest of my stack thereafter.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course when I have been in several tournaments it has happened to me ...

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, thaths why i dislike the mousepad to play, but i dont have the space to have a mouse right now.

Is very painful to misclick, but doesnt happens so often.

G

gencoal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesssssssssss ..But I have also tripled up the same way so its a wash.... any two cards... ...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Misclicks have occured to me too, when there are more than two games playing and one of them pops-up at the wrong moment and press the wrong button of the wrong game!:eek::D

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, and also I folded AA twice, hahaha.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always happens to me, especially when using my phone and some notification messages gets in the way of the buttons.

Top 10 Games