Have You Ever Lost a Game from a Misclick?

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play with 8 simultaneous tables and never happened . I think I was lucky lol

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my pokerlife there were many misclicks but I cannot say that it was really catastrophic for me mostly it was in cash games-unpleasantly but not so scary)))

D V

D V

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have misclick'd before, never got knocked out because of one so far.
Made me a bit more cautious during long/heavy sessions of multiple tables as they are nearly bound to happen when you lose focus of the game for a moment.

Greetz,
D V.

K

karakonjel1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Disgusting feeling . I hate it so much .

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few times. Especially when im playing more than 4 tables. Much less since I got my new mouse (the old one was wonky and a decade old)

tbnldashik

tbnldashik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There were a few with weak hands) It's always fun to watch your stack away from you)))

O

oksanamk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes.one or two times: i have straigt and folded to oponent bet

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes,
It was in a tournament game, late stage with 30 people left. I was with average stack and was slow playing KQs making a flush on the turn. I called twice half pot bet on the flop and turn and on the river there was a check by the other guy and when I went to push big, I hit fold instead of raise. The only explanation that came to me was that I was playing on three tables and confused myself.. It was late in the night after playing 5+ hours to reach Top 30. I stopped to play tournament for some time after that.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i have a few times and i called allin when i ment to fold a weak hand hit a flush and won huge..It works both way.

G

GALAXY8118

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, i usually winning with misclicks: D

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Did you ever lose a game with a missclick?

I do not usually play more than one poker game at the same time, at most two. Yesterday, playing three games at once, I missclicked on one of them, shoved with a weak hand and was eliminated from the tournament.

Did it ever happen to you?

It happend all time :D :D :D sometimes i win, but more times - lose game and it's sick :confused:

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive won and lost with mis clicks..ususally when I'm distracted

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play at once on different poker rooms I play cautiously. Whatever happens is what happened to you. I put a desk on the right and the other at the bottom left.

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it happened to me once. I was selecting the check button when the person went all in and by mistake I clicked call. Sadly I lost the hand because I didn't have a good hand. Now I don't rush when I am clicking buttons x(

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hhahaha, it happens to me, you have to be careful. Usually I fold very good hand because of the miss click.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I fold a royal flush by big mistake - misclick...and I think I tought my J high flush was beaten.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/bad...-never-folding-royal-275102/post-2757598.html

attachment.php

omg lool

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes a few times. I often play 4 or more tables at a time. Now I keep it to under 4 and spread the tables so it is less likely to be an issue.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm probably like most beginners are sometimes wrong due to an incorrect or early pressing. Also sometimes with a good hand, I couldn't answer the opponent's bid, because it had lost the connection, And when she recovered, my hand was already reset. Also sometimes with a good map, when I was distracted, I got out of the game due to inactivity. But I agree with it, as it is permissible risks when playing online poker for my present level of interest rates. I wish everyone good luck and do not be mistaken.

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i often misclick when i play multitables

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Last week I was playing a freeroll zoom tournament, and I had around 6000 chips and try to bet 390 on the river but I bet 3900. The opponent go all in and I ended up folding. Automatically remembered this thread

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep, been there done that. Miss clicked myself to certain doom. The funny thing is that a few of them were profitable :)

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost a whole roll once on a misclick after having a amazing night. I decided to just sit down at a higher stake to pad the points and hoped to cut even but got caught in a hand from my big blind and thought I had a straight when it was just a pair and shoved to look like a weak steal and he called with top pair weak kicker. It was bad enough that he took such a weak line calling me but the misread and to be my whole roll gutted me.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mis-clicks happen to me from time to time. I play on a Mac with a trackpad that I have set to a very high sensitivity. When I drag my finger across the trackpad I sometimes press a little too hard as the cursor roams across the on screen buttons.

Sometimes it works in my favor - sometimes not. Speaks to the variability of poker, when you mistakenly play a hand (e.g., 72o) that you would never voluntarily play & make a killing. Or, fold AA pre-flop (which has happened to me), and lose out on a big opportunity. I guess it all averages out in the end.

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play over two tables and you're constantly playing more than one hand at a time misclicks become pretty common. I've had some fun times, like where I've bet 20 chips in 5000 chip pots, folded queens pre with 10BB, and when I first enabled hotkeys that was a real struggle. DONT use 'S' for all in and then try to chat, it works pretty badly 😜.

Still, it's good to know that even the best make these mistakes from time to time...
--> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbmLZcKZ9CU <--

Top 10 Games