Getting a Walk With AA

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to raise a very large amount so suited connecters fold pre-flop. I usually fold AA post-flop in wet boards if someone raises at least 1/2 pot.

TILTisEV

TILTisEV

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to raise a very large amount so suited connecters fold pre-flop. I usually fold AA post-flop in wet boards if someone raises at least 1/2 pot.
i hate AA, 90% times i lose when have AA pocket

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate AA, 90% times i lose when have AA pocket

Yeah that's why you raise high pre-flop to keep everyone out except those who already have pairs. In this case you beat them most of the times.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: You have to know how to play it, I like to play it, I usually know how to play it, you have to play it super aggressive preflop, ALL-IN, flop if the flop comes low.

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often think this part of variance is worse than getting sucked out on the river. I mean the feeling you get when you see those bullets only to watch every - single - player - from - UTG - to MP - to SB - F - O - L - D :(

You just have to shrug it off and laugh. One of my favorite sayings in poker is: "If I didn't have Bad Luck, I'd have No Luck at all." LOL

GL GL,

HOUDINI9

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The AA package is my favorite I don't know who doesn't like to drop AA so I would go for a walk with AA.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
by all means, there is no better hand preflop

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It sucks when you get a walk with AA but it's awesome when you get a walk with 72o, It all evens out in the long run. Also with you holding two aces you're taking out a reasonable amount of starting hands people would be opening with, especially from earlier positions. Your card removal when you have two aces is pretty high so you will get more walks as a result

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still the best hand no matter what

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only bad thing about AA is when you get a walk!

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting a walk with pocket aces

It happens a lot online. I wonder why?

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is the best hand and I will all in pre flop with everyone...

Although is a hand that ou either win big or lose big

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's AK. I lose 99% with AA. whether I go All In or play it safe when it comes to betting, never luck with ...

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

It's a shame when your AAs move top pair on the river but this is poker 50% elfsb 50% strategy

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just learned a valuable lesson: DO NOT LIMP WITH AA. Every time I limp with AA because I am too greedy , I get punished for it

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has happened sometimes haha, but we just oay attention to it because it's something rare and it sticks out

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not that often. It happens more that I get raised and loose. Fortunately Most times I win with AA.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider AA to be the best hand, but it must be played before the flop.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It doesn't happen much to me, but when I do it, usually everyone folds

D

dima08191

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this happens quite often, you get AA and everyone folds, and immediately the next hand raises

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all , how often do you get dealt AA in the big blind , only for everyone to fold and you get " a walk" ?
I know it's variance , positive variance , but happens quite often to me , crazily so

only thing worse is being beat with them. winning chips is always good, but ya there are times where im just yelling at my monitor for SOMBODY TO PUT CHIPS IN THE POT FFS

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AA is a very strong pair, but it is a just a pair, so you can easily lose. It needs to be carefull and to fold if things seem strange!

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all , how often do you get dealt AA in the big blind , only for everyone to fold and you get " a walk" ?
I know it's variance , positive variance , but happens quite often to me , crazily so

How often are you playing? I'm curious how many hands you're seeing per session to get into this particular spot quite often (unless you're thinking of quite often for total number of pocket aces you see total).