Famous Bluffing Players, What Are Your Thoughts on Bluffing?

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Who are the best professional poker players who excel at bluffing?.
so is bluffing a skill or do you see it as deception and fraud?

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I saw a guy bluff and make a professional player fold with a set in his hand. It was really crazy.
For me, bluffing is a fundamental part of poker. However, I think the best is the semi-bluff. When you have a strong draw or even more than one. But the bluff must be enjoyed in moderation, if not others perceive it.

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who are the best professional poker players who excel at bluffing?.
so is bluffing a skill or do you see it as deception and fraud?

Tom Dwan always made me jealous with how easy he made huge bluffs look on TV.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is part of the multi-faceted game of poker. But to bluff perfectly or close to it, you must first learn to play poker at the tight level. That is, a bluff, or rather a semi-bluff, is one of the highest stages of the poker game. But I know that many beginners start out by bluffing, or rather they think they are bluffing.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bluffing is part of the multi-faceted game of poker. But to bluff perfectly or close to it, you must first learn to play poker at the tight level. That is, a bluff, or rather a semi-bluff, is one of the highest stages of the poker game. But I know that many beginners start out by bluffing, or rather they think they are bluffing.

exactly one must first learn to play poker at the tight level,
As for the beginners, they always fall into the trap, so I prefer not to bluffing and I try to play it safe and slowly and always wait for the good hand

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
exactly one must first learn to play poker at the tight level,
As for the beginners, they always fall into the trap, so I prefer not to bluffing and I try to play it safe and slowly and always wait for the good hand
great, you need to play a lot of hands in this style to understand when to semi-bluff, and preferably in the late stage of the tournament.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Tom Dwan always made me jealous with how easy he made huge bluffs look on TV.

don't forget this professional player, Mike Matusow, i saw some of this man's videos on youtube, he knows how and when to bluff the opponent easily.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think bluffing is a skill of skilled players, although sometimes it can be like cheating. Please watch this video, I think you will like it.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I admire those who know how to bluff. I liked the video that MishkaZL sent. I was impassioned by the girl's coldness.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a skill necessary to accumulate chips,,, :cool: and it's fun.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think bluffing is a skill of skilled players, although sometimes it can be like cheating. Please watch this video, I think you will like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCO0c7fJ1pQ&t=195s

Thanks for reminding this really funny and still great moment Mishka.

She was so fearless, if I remember right made it to top2. That was the first hand, and Ronnie somewhere had to know that she most likely not having better combination then him, but the way she was so confident about her raises, her facial expressions, her voice, and even about her agression, considering it is a once in a lifetime possibility for celebs...Ronnie trapped himself by mixed these thoughts. Even he managed to say that prob. KQ and maybe 54 could she had here, but when she shoved her bluff, it was a real HUGE suprise on everyone's face. :eek: Good for her, and good for the viewers too, even Ronnie as well, cause he never stopped complaining till he was at that table, and prob. had even more some respect on Miss Finland after that. :)

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's important to remember that we have to bluff at least for the reason that we need to win hands, and if we only do this on the card, sooner or later we will lose. even pocket aces are the strongest starting hand, and they may not always win when dealt. With a chance of winning about 80%.

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best bluffers online are the ones who know when to get away from the hand. I will let the bad bluffers keep firing away as I just call. The good bluffers I have to 3 bet bluff to make them lay it down.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The best bluffing person is Rene Mastermix, a streamer from germany. If you would win a tourney you must find good spots to bluff to generated chips. Only playing value hands you did not win a tourney or come to the final table. Pros can use draws which not came to switch it in bluffs so you did not see the bluff. It needs a lot of experience to learn in which cases you have good situationes to get a successful buff.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing is indispensable in poker ... just like in life

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is definitely a skill and a useful one. Many new players overestimate its power though and try to do it too frequently. Bluff is a tool which if applied at the right spot can help you win additional hand which otherwise would be lost but if you do it incorrectly it can bring much more harm than good.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good bluff is expensive!If you're bluffing and making good moves at the same time, then you probably deserve to be called a professional.I do not think that bluff is a fraud.The whole game as a whole is a hoax if you believe it).

W

watso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is the most rewarding part of poker when they get through

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're not bluffing, you're not trying to win. Keep in mind that you have to set it up and it has to be believable.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bluff skills are not easy as we know, especially if your opponent is using submarine skills to trap us. his weapon is not to raise with his strong hands. so I don't bet on hands not winning

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff is a skill

I think bluffing is skill! But you need to bluff with some semi-strong hands, otherwise I don't see the point! Since not having with you any more sane hand, this is a game of minus!

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's hard if someone knows how to bluff well then he is 100% lucky! Not everyone is given this)