Famous Bluffing Players, What Are Your Thoughts on Bluffing?

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing is fantastic until you get caught... which is why it is situational.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am bluffing when I have a good read at the villain by using the poker tracker. It really helps a lot.

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every now and then, I think everyone drops one or two bluffs. I don't think some people have ever bluffed yet.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that bluffing is an art that few have, I see many players who always want to bluff and it is easy to discover.

A

acenit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have to know the player, and the situation first, if I had history

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I think that if you don't bluff, then it's better not to even play.
Bluff is the main component of poker. :cool:

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think that bluffing is an art that few have, I see many players who always want to bluff and it is easy to discover.

Yes, like me, they often discover me:(, so I decided not to bulffing. Bluff skills are one of the hardest things to learn in poker

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why, but only Vanessa Selbst climbs into my head, of the Ensan men, probably

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your favorite bluffing hand?

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate bluff and I hate myself when bluffing becouse is my first reason i loose in tournaments :(:(:(:(:(

In cash games i love to bluff :D but im more of tourneys becouse of the fish

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff none of the time because I don't seem to do it at the right time. Wish someone would teach me

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is an integral part of poker. Sometimes I bluff myself, but not always successfully.)

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff none of the time because I don't seem to do it at the right time. Wish someone would teach me

Exactly the same :confused:, where can i learn to bluff? i always bluff when it seems credible and the opponent have an incredible hand :eek: :joyman:, bluff is not for me, i need to have at least a competitive hand, and when i think the opponent can have a stronger hand, but the pot is very high, and i had put 3/4 of my chips on the pot, im right, and i have lost the tourney becouse bluff with a weak-mid or even good hand followed by a bad beat or a even better unbeatable hand LOL, bluff is not for me. :confused:

Another side, i somethimes can smell when someone is bluffing.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it is possible to be profitable at Poker without bluffing. It is a fundamental part of successful poker players.

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that if You cosider that You are a good player You have to Bluff

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me it is Pessagno, ex teamp pro, one of the best online bluffers I saw after isildur1, but everything depends on the moment and the hand, of course the opponent also counts.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bluffing is an integral part of poker. Sometimes I bluff myself, but not always successfully.)
I don't think it is possible to be profitable at Poker without bluffing. It is a fundamental part of successful poker players.
We must think that bluffing may be the only way we have in some cases to stay in the game. especially when we don't get a winning hand for a long period of play.

M

Mirougz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bluffing is for talented people and I'm not :)

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Works in certain situations and against certain players. Works better in cash games.

Welcome to gambling ;)

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree sometimes it works. Perhaps you should not do it too often, but when you are dealt bad cards after bad cards bluffing can save you.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bluff is the essence, even the beauty of poker. Good players bluff, bad players bluff. Also, sometimes is good to be caught in a bluff, if you know what I mean.