Famous Bluffing Players, What Are Your Thoughts on Bluffing?

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffing is not a seperate skill ot's a continuation of your range understanding and you find your play in the hand in a situation where you have to either bluff or semi bluff when you know your hand is behind and your opponent have fold equity

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that bluffing is a fundamental part of POker, it is part of it, not as disappointment or deception, more as part of the game, I always tell the players when they bluff and they get more, you have to know how to do it, when to do it and Against whom to do it, it has already happened to me on more than one occasion that I stop following my own rules and things go wrong, then I remember that this happens to me for wanting to bluff when I shouldn't. Regards.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't win without bluffing. Its part of the game, you don't get enough hands in a game you are actually ahead to win. You need to learn when to bluff specifically based on range stage of the tourney etc... which is the difficult part.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Phil Avey is one of the professional players who bluff a lot most of the time they achieve their goals too Jhon Dwan plays that strategy well !!!!

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see it well, but each player has his style, and his form.