Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
every day I think about quitting poker after I lose with a strong hand against weak players, but then I calm down and continue playing:)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Quitting poke ??? No . But taking a break ?? Yes . i think I need one , to study some books , some articles and threads , maybe try some tools , see if I can use them . Nowadays I think I need a break , I might take one , not for too long , maybe some weeks , two weeks or three , I will see :)

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I gave it up for a few months. Sometimes good to have a break.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leaving poker completely I don't think so, but I have considered stopping playing it for a while, once I last 3 years without playing it.

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Many times thought About quitting pokerstars (not poker because I love it) but anyone who plays there on stars know the reasons why I really don’t need to go into it…lol but I’m sure everyone had their reasons 👌🏻👍🏻

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I actually did quit, for a while. I won't get into why. It only lasted about six months or so. So I guess you could call it a break. But when I "quit", I didn't have any intention of playing online poker again, or at least not on any serious level. I created a Zynga Poker account. To me playing on Zynga was like the equivalent of playing solitaire for an hour or so just to kill time, not something to take seriously. But it was hard for me to play and not try to do my best to win. Eventually I started back with freerolls on BOL and ACR before settling on ACR. I'm still not into it the way I was before. I feel like I could win more if I played more. Yet I regularly go days at a time without playing.
How can you use zynga and poker in the same sentence 😂🤦‍♂️Zynga is not poker it’s bingo with no monetary value to it at all 🤦‍♂️

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I played cash games and lost, I thought many times to quit playing, now I play a freeroll, and I don’t think about quitting poker.:)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Have you ever thought about quitting poker?
I was thinking, but about quitting smoking :)
I never thought of quitting poker. Unlike smoking, poker does not harm my health, on the contrary, poker has a positive effect on my mood and brings positivity into my life.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I always swear to myself that when my bankroll is zero and it's just the beginning of the month and I don't even have cigarettes, I swear to myself that I'll quit poker

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, I never thought about that.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
leave it completely almost impossible, only the day I leave this world, but I have stopped playing for a while and then I return with good energy

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everytime im deep on a downswing, but part of mental game is to hold on that tiny light on the end of a tunnel that everything is gonna change in the next session if you keep playing good

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, there were thoughts, but shortly after I stopped, it started again, and I can't stop.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Not only did I think about quitting poker, but at some point I quit. But two years later I came back.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yeah, some times, when i got in deep tilt, but later i realize, that i'm playng wrong, and i come back with couple of all in's preflop, for good mood, and start over. :LOL:

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
I do not think and will not leave poker

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've been playing this online poker game for several years now and i had consider quitting this poker thing. The main reason is the bad body that lets you see how your bankroll is burning based on bad beats and found hands... Then another reason is the large amount of time it consumes... Sometimes you want to play everything in a big tournament such as Sunday million and if you win then you are welcome and if you lose then goodbye poker and goodbye bad times. More than once I have made plans of how I would spend my bankroll if I clicked on something, It is also true that I am doing this approach because I am going through a bad streak in poker What saddens me the most is throwing overboard all the knowledge acquired in articles, books and videos... (lots of hours invested) but overall i think is only for moments sometimes i hate it and sometimes i love it

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you think about giving up it's because you're not playing, nothing has to study

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just for a moment sometimes, but this thought suddenly desappears hahaha

G

gbaby91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe its good to think it over ,cause comparing the dissapointment to the happy moments ...

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
many times I consider leaving poker but it is a source of attraction, you leave it, you take it, you leave it again and come back

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hardly play twice a week because of my other priorities , so no, NEVER!!! <3

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I never thought of leaving poker because I love to play it and consider it my favorite hobby

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest i lot of times but only when im tilted but normally i love playing it