userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Have you ever thought about quitting poker?
Never thought of that :)
On the contrary, I constantly think about how to find time to play, it is always lacking. Although I can actually be said to be retired due to my health, nevertheless I always have a lot to do.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Just when I think I am out, they pull me right back in

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
You know, poker can be one tough game, especially when you're not getting the results you hope for. I've been there, too, and I totally get where you're coming from. It's frustrating when you're putting in the effort and not seeing significant winnings.

But you've hit the nail on the head: quitting should never be an option if you love the game. Poker is a journey, and it's filled with ups and downs. Those struggles and tough moments are where we learn the most. It's about analyzing your play, studying, and constantly improving.

Remember, even the best players in the world went through losing streaks and tough times. What sets them apart is their determination to keep going, keep learning, and keep grinding. So, hang in there, stay passionate, and keep working on your game. Breakthroughs often come when you least expect them. It's easier said than done, as I have always been saying. Good luck at the tables!

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always take a break, but I never thought of stopping

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I always have that on my mind, if I can't make money with it and I spend to much time playing I would have to quit playing, but if I make good money why would I stop :)

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I've already thought yes and even given up
In my case, I invested some money and started playing sitgo
I put together a timetable of games, a spreadsheet, everything was correct and I went to war
At first it worked very well, but soon after I started picking up a variety of cards that the game no longer fit.
I confess that this made me uneasy and I couldn't play anymore so I had to give up

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
every time I lose a hand that I shouldn't lose statistically