pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes , of course I will give it 2 more years and if nothing happends , like a very big result i will quit :)

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not hard to do if you runout of money to play with.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, sometimes after bad beat I tell myself that I won't play this game anymore. But a couple of hours pass and I want to play in some tournament again.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
consider not really but because of some choices and path to persue in life like my faith then id probably quit poker, but not any time soon!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have you ever thought about quitting poker?
Poker for me is not relevant, I play just to pass the time and of course, because I earn some money without investing anything, if it was just for the game, I would rather play video games.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are the thoughts I have during a downswing.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course not!)
I just recently started playing it ;)

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Never, it's the best game I've ever known, and I've played hundreds of games in, cards, online, board, in short, even so poker is different, you can't give up, the ideal is to dedicate yourself, study and evolve your game more and more.

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Every time I have a bad run for a long time I am thinking about quitting ..but ,,only thinking :)

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I want to quit my life every time I lose while having 95% chance to win the pot

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quit poker every other week :)... What can i do, i'm addicted :)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I've taken breaks that lasted for years.
But those who have played poker once will keep coming back years later for the excitement and fun and to relive the beautiful moments they experienced before.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Of course. A couple of years ago, I had a longer break, but I came back again.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
many times,i lost 4 bankroll,it's hard put money and lose,but you need keep going,but yep i think everyone one time

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, poker is too much fun!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Until now and before your question, I never thought, I hope to continue with this opinion

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think every good "one" person consider it after a big lose, "Is this worth it?".
this week just happened, that I bought for a 5$ satelite to 100, was a batte tournament "as expected".
then 100 $ satellite to 1000$ tournament, and nail it from starting to finish.
After long hours Got to the big 1000$, was in good mood, then after some minutes and beeing a little burned by some good starting hands I got
a nice AA, someone raised preflop, one called I reraised pot, one called, the other folded, flop came and all-in. AA against 22, no need to say that, 22 tripps. After all of it, I lost a day of work, 5$ in cash. and my monthly bill just frozen to next week . I hope get it right there. the first place was about 20K, first pay about 2k. Then I`m asking me again "was this worth it?"

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
many times,i lost 4 bankroll,it's hard put money and lose,but you need keep going,but yep i think everyone one time
wow, 4 bankrolls? of about how much, how many figures? If you don`t mind asking.
Good luck on the 5rd though.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, there were opinions to quit poker, like most players. I took a big break in years. So far, I have changed the strategy of the game. I'll try to win something.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No never i think quit poker but sometimes when i see that nothing is working i try to play with patience and i choose my tavle or tournament so i dont play on all tournament

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello,
I did. I considered quitting poker for a while. I was bleeding money and time at that point, I was played so badly and getting very often upset about it. So I gave it a break instead of quitting and decided to watch other poker players (twitch/youtube) and read posts here on CC. That helped me a lot and made realize that I had to fail that much to not allow myself to fail that much anymore. And then began a new relationship with poker, based on awareness and minimizing risk. I build my bankrolls now only on freerolls, deposit only for specific events (once a year-very limited amounts). And CC helps me a lot with that. I was the most winning player in the last quarter (around 400$) money that I use as bankroll.
Anyway, long story short, I thought about quitting poker and that helped me.
Gl at the tables

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no never, poker is the greatest game :)
why u would consider quitting it? makes no sense at all for me.

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever thought about quitting poker?
I think about quitting when I have a bad luck but you won’t have good luck if you do t play so I always back back to the game. But I will take a break when I feel like that.