Do you usually show your cards ?

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not consider it necessary to prove something to someone. I never show my cards. I'm not in the habit of playing bad cards, but I'm not going to convince anyone of this either.

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i sometimes show my bluff to make them think i am bluffing again when i have a good hand and i sometimes show my good hand to make them think i have a good hand when i bluff :D not so clever maybe. but it usually works :D

J

Jajeeek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I show cards, usually when I played a huge valuebet and the opponent folds after a long time.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No because everything at the table communicates information. I don’t want people knowing how I play ranges of hands.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't show my cards, if you want to see - pay for my bluff;)

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

we think if there is a situation with the other yes we have to show and train each other to show her if she made a bad or good decision by helping her and helping each other to learn professional poker

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not usually use this method, I think it is a disrespectful manner, especially if you boast like that among friends, and this gives the enemy more information about you.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Im also one of them that never show my cards, No need to give away free info

R

RUNRRUNRTO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don’t show my hands, not even if my opponent shows me theirs. That information is priceless lol.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will never show my cards, because that's how I will keep my game strategy hidden

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will never show my cards, if someone wants to see my cards, he must pay to see:bandit:

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not show cards. Only if it is a royal flush - how can you not show such beauty? :star:

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again, by showing your cards, you will give your opponent more information about your strategy of the game, which in poker they try to hide in every possible way.
You can't be sure that a particular player isn't playing a hand just to find out the specifics of your game. Perhaps he didn't get any clear information, and then you opened up and showed him everything for free. So definitely not.

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show the odd hand from time to time, as my friends often think I have made a good hand. So when I do have the winning hand I flash it now and again to reinforce that belief :)

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes somethimes , bad only when i bleff cards, and next i wait for good cards and play agresiv many time guys fold qhen see my bleff

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards.

It can be a good strategy, but I don't want to give my opponents ANY information, whatsoever....even misinformation. Eventually, they may pick up on it, and pick up on a routine that you might not even know you have.

Daniel Negreanu will sometimes show 1 card, because it makes the other players angry.

Works for him.

It's my feeling that it's better to have them guessing all the time.

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

Do you usually show the cards before returning them to the deck? I have read that sometimes it can be a good strategy to put rivals on tilt ...

Leave your comment here with the reasons why you do it (or not).

I do not usually do it because for me it is free information for others ....

Also, regarding the first sentence, it seems disrespectful to others, but hey, don't forget that you are reading a rookie's opinion.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards from Buenos Aires.
I typically do not show my cards...I'm assuming that it's after bluffing?
When playing Live I will do it from time to time so maybe every 5 bluffs depending on the number of hours at the table (cash game).
In a tournament with rapid movement as in a 888 freeroll there is no point unless you are very close to the final table.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, I do not show the cards since I started playing, it is more in the configuration of the rooms that I play, it is configured not to show the cards, Greetings from Jujuy - argentina.

F

Fox12319

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I never show my cards and always make sure in my settings, that this is the case. Otherwise the other players get more information about my style then necessary. Information about the style you play is "King" - so try to show as least as possible.

Always a good hand to all of you.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah hardly ever unless it’s an incredible bluff ha

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never do it, it is not my style, I consider that there is a lot of information that is given, and I only did it when I want to send a message specifically, just out of strategy but not out of habit.