Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I'm among friends, it might even be.
More if I am in the tournament I prefer to be silent.
Then when I take the break I talk just to relax.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't say anything. Sometimes I can congratulate you on your victory, or rejoice in a beautiful hand.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am normally quiet but will talk if asked a question. But I am mindful that they may just be looking for a tell. So I am careful when and how I speak.

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
talk during game

i love to talk but not disrespectful mostly clowning aound but if i feel the rest of table is not reponsive i be quite

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No I don't talk while playing, because it is annoying and it is practically difficult when I play more than one game.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

No, during a poker session I don't like talking or listening to music. All this autumn is very distracting.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
When I play,I like to be alone and to be dark, if possible.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I like to throw people of their mental game and see how strong minded they are.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use online chat much, but live, with friends, the conversation is loose.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Only if they will listen...

online poker pre 2010 there was LOTS of chat on the tables. Fulltilt was excellent for it as you were able to not only 'Play with the Pros' but you could chat with them too (on the tables &/or via observer chat). From doing so my partner & I were able to hold a special Birthday tournament and invited a number of Pros (televised pros) to the game. I also met Gavin Smith via 'observer chat' and as a result my partner received airline tickets to travel to a tournament where she was invited to play against Gavin Smith in a HeadsUp match - - a $500 freeroll (that she won!). On the same day (as a result of FTP 'chat') I won a SnG that had Maria Ho, Brad Booth, Dennis Phillips, Gavin Smith, Bryan Devonshire in it and a few others.

Chat 'was' good.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I never speak or read during the game, only in special cases, I talk almost always, I disconnect the chat so I don't even find out what they're talking about, that's how you say when you speak, you lose your consent and start making mistakes.

J

Jrobbz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can chat for a little while at the table just to joke around but when some to talking junk it never ends well for me. It usually gets a target put on my back and I almost never end up winning money when I do. However if I'm playing with friends and a few of them are better than me I like talking strategy just to see how they would play certain hands or even convince them to show me their cards if I fold just so I know I made the right decision. It's fun to play serious but it's also fun to play with friends who can help you get better.

H

Higino_santos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
some times I can chat, but I prefer to not talk so much, due the fact some players have no limit when start to talk.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I find it a distractor so I do not chat and mute when someone gets that way.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to say anything Its never good..LOL I been working hard on my "tilt"

M

marcopolo12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to stay quit during play; although I do mostly respond if the message is civil.

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it disturbs me, I believe that as much as it is a light conversation, it does disturb

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the game, I try not to talk at all, I think the conversation distracts from the game.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing league and forum games you like to catch up with those you know. Other than that, if I'm talking it is to get information and normally it more observation than chit chat.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the day
Most of the time, yeah it’s nice to chat but there are some days where I don’t feel like it so just put on some good tunes instead

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

yes. I like talking during the game . I think it is more fun. and cuts the boredom.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online: Never.
Live: Just if I'm playing with friends or with fun people.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes sure .i like to make friends

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I talk during the game, I lose my concentration, I start talking and I don't stop.

At online game, I lose my concentration too, so I focus at the game, disable chat to don't talk and don't see anybodys talk. At live game I don't mind to talk.

Top 10 Games