Do You Play Passively or Aggressively?

D

Damnbruce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play aggressively. Every time I try some passive play to change up table image I regret it.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive play doubles the chance of winning the hand.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: You have to be an aggressive player, BEWARE, with good cards, you cannot always be bluffing, yesterday they took me out of an important tournament for cleaning in initial position with AK, I did not increase and they tied me two pairs in the fourth, for not playing well aggressive in starting position.

R

rapione98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the hand and all the factors surrounding the hand.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I take a number of factors into consideration but in a generally way I believe that my game profile is more aggressive

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I'm try to play by situation: when necessary I play aggressively,:mad: sometimes I coming down to more calm style:smile:, further I can coming to aggressive style:mad: again, and etc...:rolleyes: I think, by my opinion, necessary have the universal style :cool: by possibility, that adjust under any situation for Poker table: this means to be the flexible player...:cool:

B

blun777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot on the situation but if I had to choose one and one only, it would be the aggressive style as it would give you more chances of winning the hand

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for tourament i play aggresively in the start because i would like to make my apponment think i am a donk and later in the tourney i play passibley and those people who think i am donk will fall for my trap :)

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on the type of player I am against and the board texture

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I 'm play tight aggressive at the poker tables and tournament. it very profitable

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What poker player are you?Aggressive or Passive

It depends on the day I have had . . . On a bad day I play much more aggressively. However, with that said, I also win a lot more when I am playing passively.

D

droozy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to be winning player, you need to be aggressive. There is no room for a passive play. Scared money do not make money.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need to have a mixture of both at different stages throughout the game but possibly favouring aggression a larger percentage of the game��

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is best to change styles during the tournament, especially when we are playing at the same table for a long time, which will make our game difficult for our opponents to read.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What poker player are you?Aggressive or Passive

It depends a lot on the tournament and my bankroll situation during the game, I usually be aggressive in some situations, but some others require calm and patience to wait for the correct hand, assuming a passive position.

G

gio1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my experience, I recommend playing at the beginning of the game if it were a tournament, as passive because only then can we have a large amount of information for each movement and play made by the players at the table, keep in mind that the players change randomly from table to table so it is better to mark them with the properties of the rooms and see if in a future table we will collide again

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play depending on the situation, opponents with whom I am playing at the table at the moment, the size of the pot and the position.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tag ever.

I use the TAG strategy, but trying other game strategies:joyman:

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the flow of the game..

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm in a hand, it's usually a pretty good one, unless it's near the end of a tourney, and it's a Hail Mary play.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am quite an aggressive player, and I am probably on the looser end of aggro players. It does not seem to be making me a crusher, but I am roughly breakeven over a medium sized sample (for a rec).