Do You Play Passively or Aggressively?

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a passive player, donk, and I am very bad, so to put me and I will always fold or call with marginal hands, I am the type of player you want to have at the table to squeeze all his chips:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I consider myself a too passive player, but I can be wrong, it's hard for me to judge myself !!!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played aggressively. My style of play tends to take into account the card in hand and the situation on the table. If I see that the opponent is collecting a combination, I will play more than aggressively.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm versatile. I don't care about styles as long I get them $$$ :D

zsoltyx2

zsoltyx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends on the tournament, sometimes aggressive. otherwise you play a free or buy in tournament.it depends on how big the buy in is and what the value of the prizes is. this is my opinion.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i started playing i thought i would need to find myself in a definition, but honestly today i define my style in one word: it depends.
it depends on position, it depends on my stake, it depends on the villain's stake, it depends on whether it is in ITM, it depends on whether it is not in ITM, it depends on how my day is, it depends on the value of the buy in, for me my attitudes in a game of poker depend on a lot.
It's just my opinion.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Depends on what the other players are doing. I can play any way it takes to do well!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a novice with experience and I can't say what my style of play is, I have a little bit of everything in my game-and so far it does not bring good results.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am cautious and patient. Sometimes I'm too careful, sometimes I'm not patient enough, but in general, I think only patient players can be successful in the distance.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Omaha aggressive, holdem passive but tight.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how best to play yet. So far I am only playing freerolls and am building my first bankroll. I think I'll start with a tight game.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing poker I adapted to the old style of aggressive holding that only entered with very good hands and played them aggressively, but over time I had to adjust a little more to another style and I switched to passive loose I tried to adapt to the table and expand my range of hands and wait for a good opportunity to win more chips at the table.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It all depends on the type of tournament, but in general, I rarely play aggressively. I prefer a more conservative cautious game. I do not like bingo.
Good luck.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult to judge myself, but I think that most likely a passive player. Although sometimes I am an aggressive player :) Much depends on the mood and the amount of free time.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that's how much you have in the box office and that's how you play :)

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I play more passively and when I get a strong hand I try to play more aggressively and build pressure after the flop ... I love it :)

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how deep the tournament is.

E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the moment of the tournament of course, but generally I start out being passive and then at a certain moment I become aggressive.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
difficult to play aggressively when there is no bankroll and money is crushing

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time I try to be aggressive in the game! But it depends on what the situation is, well, and so ossive and grassive!