Do You Play Passively or Aggressively?

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggressive smart in tournaments. And passive in live cash games. I just wait for good cards and act like I have nothing and make people try to bluff me so I get stacked easily over and over.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agg

I try to play tight aggressive at the poker tables.

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggressive! I like to bet strong when I have a good hand and when I don't xD... is always better to be strong when you have the initiative

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What poker player are you?Aggressive or Passive
Being a passive poker player is very bad! Aggression helps to take away no-man's banks, but you do not need to overdo it with aggression! We must have a middle ground!

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not call myself aggressive. But calling myself passive is difficult for me to digest and a bit depressing.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in different styles. I like the aggressive version, but when there is no map, I have to switch to a more balanced version of the game.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the beginning of a tournament I'm Passive but will become more aggressive as game continues.

:fight:

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play aggressive. Play less hands, but when I play them play aggressively.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both, passive and aggressive player. It depends on various things. The most important of all is what mood I am in, then what tournament it is, then what other players are like ... There are a lot of factors that determine the current way of playing.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play aggressively or passively, depending on my mood.:)

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm quite aggressive, but I think well about how the blinds are and who the villain is etc.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Try to be Tight Agressive

I try to be tight aggressive but tend to play a little passive at times. When I play TA I tend to win, passive just eats your stack away.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most likely passive

I am more of a passive player, but I just started learning how to play poker! I only play freerolls until I build my normal bankroll! It seems to be not bad yet, through freerolls I once qualified for the main event in the turbo series, and there I earned $ 50! I think this is a good result for a beginner!

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I try to mix it up depending on the situation and the opponent.. I lean more to the passive side tho

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd definetly picture myself as an aggressive player.

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the tournament has moments when you play passively and aggressively,

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
What poker player are you?Aggressive or Passive

Aggressive play is easy. Where you can play any hand of your own. Beware of falling into the trap. There are some professional opponents lurking for the aggressive player. Passive play is caused by fear, frequent failure, and playing with weak hands. Or, in short, a passive player is the result of an aggressive player

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could play both styles depending on the circumstances.

SgtStarMan

SgtStarMan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Assuming a table full of regs and I'm not exploiting, I'm rarely passive. The only time I'm passive is when I have all the cards (flopped boat or quads or something else heavy) where I may give a free card, or when I'm building a pot out of position via x/r. I'm also passive when I'm out of position on the river with a solid x/c hand, but not a hand that can call a raise.