Do You hope to get rich from poker?

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like, but I don't have any hope that it will occur... :)

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where I get in line to earn that money. I think everyone wants, am I wrong?

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone dreams of winning a million. But my goal is to earn regular and steady income. Therefore, even if I am lucky to win big money, I will still play.

yeah, that's how i feel about it. just to be comfortable and free

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting rich

I don’t know if it possible to get rich at this stage of the game with poker everybody is really good now but there’s always the main event

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would continue to play cash games and other tournaments.​

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ever but I'm fear about we are late for it. Because the main strategy to get money in poker to be becaming rare: Totally noob players at the table.

N

Newbie 81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to become one of the best poker players in the world. I work hard to achieve my goal. I'm member of several different training sights and read numerous books. And I study daily. I've found that the best learning tool is experience. To be the best you have to have a love and passion for the game that is unparalleled to anything. The goal should be to improve as a player and the rest will follow.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Why to stop it if it gave to me so much money? I would continue and go higher!:call2:

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 thousand dollars is nothing lol. At 22 years old (who is currently my age too) 7k for safe investments, 1k to continue playing poker, and 1k for boats and whores

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, good question. To be honest I want to get rich in poker. But, for 10 years since I play ... I'm still poor. But, hope dies last ...

D

Dmytrych

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good morning, everyone.if I won this amount, I would definitely play live poker.hunting the world to see,but on Negreanu to see!

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would keep playing but just for fun.

And yes, i have my plans to become profitable and win money by playing poker... lets try! ;)

Valik

Valik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get rich of course you want ... But I agree to return to at least its investment .. I'm not talking about nerves and time ... :flute::flute::flute:

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have said that whrn I started playing poker but I've never been able to climb the ladder a'd play on big tournaments coz it's the only way to make real money but for now i think if I manage to make like 100k to 200k from poker i'll br happy

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A few days ago was a tournament i dont remember at this point the name. however the 1st place was winining by a 22 years old guy and the first prize was 9 mil dolars. So the question is what You will do with that kind of money? Do You stop playing poker or go to play bigger amount of money? Hmmm

Yes....no.....maybe.....only when there is a full moon....when I consult my psychic and double check with my astrologist.....ahh....it's a coin toss:help:

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that is the expectation, but the reality is different.
Maybe one lucky day , who knows! ;)

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rich in family

Money is not my priority, I have a comfortable life

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few days ago was a tournament i dont remember at this point the name. however the 1st place was winining by a 22 years old guy and the first prize was 9 mil dolars. So the question is what You will do with that kind of money? Do You stop playing poker or go to play bigger amount of money? Hmmm

I think that every poker player dreams of getting rich by winning a big prize, even though many players play poker for fun, but everyone dreams of making a good profit, including me, and even if I succeed, I will still continue to play poker

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never have the hope of getting rich by playing poker. I would starve to death if I had to rely on poker to make a living. I just play poker for the fun of it !

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I m playing poker for joy and spend money only to form some bankroll to be free to play whenever I have free time.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker to relax. I did not think about a larger income. Anyone who thinks that he will play poker only for earning will not earn anything, if he earns he will lose a lot.
This is my opinion, but poker is a game to relax after a hard day.:)

H

harjukki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I just enjoy playing poker, all the decision-making, math and probabilities...
But I gotta admit it would be really cool to win a ticket to a high stakes tournament just for the experience!