Do You hope to get rich from poker?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never. To be honest, it sounds very naive if you think that you can be rich from playing poker. It has been told - you can not support yourself or your family from gambling. Playing poker is gambling and gambling must be played only for fun. If you are going to invest a lot of money and you think you will become rich, it is over for you.:D:)

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the first thought before anything else is to have fun, if the person already goes with the thought of becoming a millionaire playing poker maybe he will be frustrated with the game. We all know that it is a small part of players who live on the game but have worked hard to get where they are. So if someone wants to become a millionaire or make a living from the game they will have to dedicate themselves and play hard to achieve the results, and even if I ever make a fortune playing a tournament I would never stop playing because it is a sport I love and I will never abandon it for no money in the world.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who doesn't dream of getting rich playing poker and being able to see it? It would be great but that is not my main goal. Playing poker and being able to support myself would be enough.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No I don't plan on getting rich playing poker. Like I've said in the past it is just a hobby of mine. It will stay as a hobby as long as I play poker.

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! Of course

Yes, is there anything better than having fun, doing what you like and still getting rich from it !? I would spend my life playing poker and making money. I am a beginner, I play for 5 to 8 hours a day, in addition to studying, I hope that the day of being in first place in a big tournament will come soon.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t hope to get rich at poker, but if I won 9 million, I wouldn’t stop playing poker anyway, I would still play for fun. First you need to win this money and then think about what to do with it, but definitely I would make my life better.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No ! I dont hope, because i will never had the times necessary to be rich with poker. Poker needs studies and skills that take time to achivement ! And i dont have this time.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No! I don’t hope get rich from poker. For me is just hobby 🙂

L

leonardo2251

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO IF I WIN X AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE POKER, I WOULD CONTINUE STUDYING TO IMPROVE, THIS IS NOT ABOUT JUST WINNING, IT IS ABOUT CONTINUING TO IMPROVE, GREETINGS

J

Jusko1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No i dont because you have more chances to be in problems with gambling then to become rich. The best way is to play it like hobby, not so often and not with big money.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that only few players would stop playing after a gigantic win.:)

O

olegshubin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker wins a lot of money with someone who doesn’t play to get rich. Poker is a real pleasure, and money is just an integral part of the game.

C

carlitosrway

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to win a wsop and if you hit that goal for sure , you''ll be rich!!

doma47

doma47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont hope but you never know , i would never grind all day to make money for my "life" , its better to have a job and take a poker as a hobby and you never know maybe you hit 1st place in some tournament

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe not rich but I will like to manage to win enough to be able to travel someday to an exotic place in the world, and what better than to win one of those packages to go play poker to a paradise island lol

F

francma85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope so I'm working to developing my self as i could to atless make small profits but that's need alot of time and experience

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope, Poker is strictly a hobby for me. While I do try to be a winning player, I do not have any illusions that I will get rich off it.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hacerte millonario con el poker

Hi. I play poker for fun and win money. if I become a millionaire better :):)and if I earn 9k. I would do the same as I do now playing the biggest buy in tournaments. and always taking care of my bankroll

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, because I know that this requires a lot of dedication and years of study. I'm not willing to do that, so I take poker as fun and a form of extra income.

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would withdraw half maybe ... and the other half would be used for good tournaments ... I don't know, if I win I will tell you haha