:)

Depends not so but if u losing always ofcourse u will get bored

Maruzeiratt

Maruzeiratt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeh....Always good to take some free time from poker and come back with more motivation.

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be really into poker during the boom and played all of the time up until black friday.. Never got sick of it.. Since i've started up again however, I just can't seem to want to play daily anymore.. It's nice to logout when i'm not feeling it. Come back when I get the urge to play and it adds a bit of motivation.. Really makes you play/read better.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never got bored of playing poker. Always trying to find ways to improve my game.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently quit for like 6 monthes and just came back within the last week or so...I don't play poker to win money so I don't care if I make or gain anything....but if it's not fun for you I would take a long break...you might change your mind after some time off

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happen to me all the time! As much as poker is my passion every month or two I have to take a couple weeks off to clear my head and because it gets a bit boring after a while. Though, mostly from the stress of not meeting my own performance goals.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No

No, I love to play poker. I can't seem to get enough of this game.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, definitely have to take some time off once in a while to reset.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
microlimits is a swamp from which you need to get out or skip it

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I got bored of grinding for hours on end but mostly just get bored of getting bad beats.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not yet, it looks like an endless wedding ...

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me to much online poker just staring a screen for hours/days on end would definitely burn me out of poker quickly especially now a days since I just play live mainly and live poker I'm really excited and comfortable for anywhere from 8 to 10 hours 4 days a week...now depending on how juicy the cash games are well then its anybody's guess on when I stumble back home

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I left poker because I lost motivation, but that's normal, now I'm feeling good again while I play so I'm back

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course, especially after a long session that lasted 30 days every day, and if everything started a series of offensive losses.

A

AssasinsNick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
earn money

If it is usually boring, but try in tournaments that cost little entry and due to the amount of money, the prizes are higher, you can practice your style of play. Well, if you play well you earn money, and nobody gets bored making money hahaha

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there was a time when I was tired of playing poker, but after a short break I always returned to the game.

K

kastor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes yes, after a few hours playing

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I got bored about bad beats, but i walk way and always trying to find ways to improve my game.

T

tajfuun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well... funny enough i think i have never got bored playing poker, so far.
Played a lot of long live MTT tournaments, but online is diferenrt, i do get more tired playing online than live sessions...hmmm i wonder why :)

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. After a whole while it is because you are already worked in.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not for me, poker is more than a hobby, it is a passion and I never get tired of it
I same like you! But i understand he, because i cant playing one day for 20$ . But i dont bored,because i dont started that game if i know i cant win much. This is the raiseon i like a CC tournaments , not too much people 4hours and finish and i feel that game and i can win littlebit . :fight:

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am just starting to play poker. As long as I am passionate about the game and I have not yet been bored.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never get bored playing poker but I typically am doing something else at the same time such as watching a movie or something else in the background. I don't feel it distracts me during my session and its a good way to keep me from getting bored while playing poker at least imo.