Chips
of course this is work for me and not entertainment

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had been building my bankroll with patience and care, until I had to get all the money because I needed it. Now I have returned to freerolls but I don't feel the emotion I used to feel. The only game where I do is in the league. I guess in a way I get discouraged having to play three or four hours for $20.
And you, have you ever bored of the game?
It becomes bored and hopeless only when there are no results for a long time and you lose a lot of money. I think many will agree with me that when you constantly win money, you don’t notice the rest.

W

wermutt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Periodically I quit playing poker when my nervous system fails((((

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, jadaminato! As for me, on the present time I'm not ever got bored from Poker,
because Poker the all time helps gradually, consistently and constantly to develop me as person!..
And this is most main, because the money need, of course, but they are not main for me, as in Poker,
so and in Life...:cool: This is my opinion.:)

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea the micro levels can be boring i remember realising i had played 7 hours 1 day for about 80 cents

but now i play for the game not the money, which is better

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Yeah, it happens if I play long enough. I think its normal.

P

profa1989

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yes when out of 50 deals I don't have a single winning hand :D

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had been building my bankroll with patience and care, until I had to get all the money because I needed it. Now I have returned to freerolls but I don't feel the emotion I used to feel. The only game where I do is in the league. I guess in a way I get discouraged having to play three or four hours for $20.
yes, something vent wrong with mine head and i cannot enjoy playing anymore, i hope middle and end of this year will change:);)

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at times I do, and when I do get bored I try not to put al my chips in...because that's when I lose, losing interest to play and what not

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are games when a card comes in very bad and for a very long time. Then it becomes boring and annoying to play.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have certainly gotten bored with poker. I would then take some time from the game or try a different variation of the game.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get board with poker

me some times i get board with poker now and then. latly i have notice a lot of loose players since this virus have been going on.when i get board I play an online game.

dventura2350

dventura2350

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very easy to get bored in a tournament especially after a few hours and your still in it. I usually make bad decisions when I've reached the point where I'm overwhelmed with boredom lol. If you can absolutely devote 6 hours of your life to that game and keep your mind in the game only, that would help ease the boredom. Start trying to put people on hands or play creatively

W

wermutt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course it gets boring, all normal people get bored periodically, but after a break ... the feeling is deeper

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play tournaments and often when they move in the late stage, often the desire to play and poker gets boring, is there real advice?

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is boring if I am losing to much tournaments in a row. So my answer is Yes.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
play for the sake of the game, do not put money in the first place, this is a game of the mind, do not be greedy and everything will be fine, and the game will not be so boring :)

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

You need to relate to poker the way volunteers relate to their work. Just do your job qualitatively without hoping for payment. Then you always keep calm and nerves.

M

Marcelo mosquera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i dont won anything im bored because am loss the tounaments but i like play poker

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the end of the day if I was unlucky I get angry at poker, but next morning I have the same love and passion. The game is fun!!!

gabito_117

gabito_117

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was single yes I get bored of poker...I give up on poker and focus on clubs,women,fun etc...Now I got married and all the fun ,club,women are gone and I came back to poker