Do You Ever Get Bored of Poker?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never got bored of poker. Rather tired after a tour of about 5 6 hours and feel tired by another.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Winning doesn't bother you, but losing quickly bothers you.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get bored of freerolls sometimes as there are too many bingo players

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I will never get bored with poker, but occasionally I take small breaks I think I will never get tired of poker, but occasionally I take small breaks. After a rest, do not tear me away from poker again !!!:icon_chee

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofc you get bored sometimes
Def. when you are on a losingstreak

Hotopilams

Hotopilams

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right, that happened to me, I lost interest when I had a losing streak and now after a while, I'm back again

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello mate!! If you can't be at a level where you knew how to be it can be a bit boring, but calmly you will get to where you were. I would like to be playing mtt tournaments with buy in between $ 5 and $ 20, lower tournaments can be stressful and a little boring. Cheers!!

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Usually take a few days off a week to re-energize. Helps to keep me fresh and prevents me from getting bored most of the time. Like others have said though losing can quickly make poker frustrating and boring.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yep

Yes, sometimes I rest from poker and play bridge :laugh:

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In this case, you need a break in poker, relax psychologically and forget the old.

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Sometimes ,when the Tournament last 3 4 hour s.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to my life. I get bored with anything if I do it often enough. I spend a month just thinking about that activity looking for information and trying to improve and then from one moment to the next I get bored and it can be months until I get back to that.

H

Hardieboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes if ive had too much to drink and enter a long tournament i get bored and all in it lol. My patience goes out the window which means i lose money. Not wise

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
not

Good morning everyone.
If I got tired of poker?
In fact, I am discovering how good it is to play other types of Mtts, I was not a fan of mtt KO, but I changed my opinion, these Mtts KO, are very exciting.
As time goes by, the more I like to play poker.
I played a $ 2.20 Mtt KO on Sunday with a fild of over 11,000 players and after 2 hours, I was in 13th position, but I ended up playing poorly when there were 500 players left, I had 47 bbs and I lost the patience, before at Mtt $ 2.20 deep stack, with fild of more than 2,200 players I was in 15th place, it is very good when you play and see that you are having some good results, this motivated me a lot to play more and more.

Attachments

• 05 04 2020 depois de 2 horas sou o 14 de um fild de mais 11,600 jogadores.jpg
    05 04 2020 depois de 2 horas sou o 14 de um fild de mais 11,600 jogadores.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 05 04 2020       26 lugar depois de 5 horas no $2,20 com 2,204 jogadores.jpg
    05 04 2020 26 lugar depois de 5 horas no $2,20 com 2,204 jogadores.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 30
stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will never get bored of poker it's my passion

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing poker is too cool you spend pleasant moments I would not stop playing it friends I invite you to meet the requirements so that you can join the platinium club

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely get bored with poker at times. I think when you get to this point you should take a break. I've found that I play pretty bad during this time because my mind just isn't in it. I've took up to a 2 year break just because poker didn't have to same zeal to me as it once did. I've got back into the swing of it now, but still have my days where it's boring no matter what the stakes are. I've played as low as .01/.02 up to 20/40 and the stakes don't seem to matter. When I get bored with it, I get bored with it.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.when you play poker for days,after 5 days,you get the impression that you are tired of it.but after a day of rest, everything goes away and again there is a desire to play.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although the online poker game never bores me, it has disappointed me at tel. point that it is already difficult to choose which cards I should play, seeing the number of times incredible hands are lost on the last card. I have taken my shoes when this happens regularly

V

victoralforr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep! Sometimes the bad beats are disappoiting and you left the game for a little time, but never quit

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had been building my bankroll with patience and care, until I had to get all the money because I needed it. Now I have returned to freerolls but I don't feel the emotion I used to feel. The only game where I do is in the league. I guess in a way I get discouraged having to play three or four hours for $20.
And you, have you ever bored of the game?

after 6 or 7 hours... i´ve got bored thats way this is not easy,.,,,

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I had been building my bankroll with patience and care, until I had to get all the money because I needed it. Now I have returned to freerolls but I don't feel the emotion I used to feel. The only game where I do is in the league. I guess in a way I get discouraged having to play three or four hours for $20.

So that the game is not boring I watch movies, it happens that the cards do not go for a long time, you have to sit and wait. Tournaments are not short, you must immediately rely on a long and possibly boring game, and everyone must find what they’ll do so that this game does not interfere

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never bored exactly I'm always either winning or losing witch neither I would call boring. Frustrated with and tired of poker mainly due to streaks of bad cards and bad beats are feelings I am very familiar with.:rolleyes: