Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
everyone dreams of winning a big tournament and becoming a millionaire and everyone will go on vacation alive in a dream:Lol: :LOL: :LOL:

urubudopoker

urubudopoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I love you poker, best profitable robie ever!!!

endurance77

endurance77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
anybody who's "chasing the dream", but doesn't love the game will never make it

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that almost everyone enters online poker for the money. It was like that with me. However, as I got to know the game I identified myself and I play for pleasure too. However, the volume I currently play is for the money. If it were for pleasure, I would spend much less time playing.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Grew up playing draw poker and later in early 2000s holdem with my father and brother. Still playing and loving the game, even more so now that my son is leaning and having fun with it.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, the incentive is there to win money as well. However, poker is fun and not just because of the money. I feel that using your own money makes the game more unpleasant. It would be nice to be able to win a prize or money like in a competition without betting and through pure skill. Like in sports, for example.
That's why I find these freerolls a wonderful alternative to build up bankroll and then use it for higher stakes.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most of us in cardschat like this sport called poker. The exact question would be: Who does not like this game?

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to sit on the sofa in my free time, turn on the computer with a large monitor and play a couple of tournaments, yes, I probably like this game.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good Q,, not to open realm i hope not

Top 10 Games