Anyone actually like this game?

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually love the game. I like competing and trying to finish as high as I can. If I start a tournament of slow and I am not in a good position with chips I just try to grind it out and finish as high up in the field as I can.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
to achieve a dream you have to do what you like

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We used to play for silver, now we play for life; And ones for sport and ones for blood at the point of a knife. And now the die is shaken, now the die must fall. There ain't a winner in the game, he don't go home with all. <Robert Hunter/JGB - Jack Straw>

C

cotydys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a great game when the cards are going your way lol

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wouldn't be playing if I didn't like it.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I love poker and hate it at the same time, but I love sitting in front of my pc for 4 or 5 hours while a tournament is going on !!

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would say silly question, but not really everybody got addictions, routines, what is 'normal', for them.
And plenty people hates their slavery job, plenty other things their do in their 'free, private' time.

I am not that about poker, sometimes make me upset still like it, can't go on with something everyday if you don't like it a bit. Well, you can, but it is totally waste of time, life and pointless.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a goal. But at the same time, I just like to play. I like to realize that thanks to poker, I learned a little better to be calm in life. I like to watch my limits other players achieve and understand that I can do the same.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like the game.
First i was playing live between buddies, now i am playing online too
and i like the game, not excepting the winnings

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't like poker... oh no... I love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I don't dream of getting rich with it though, I just love playing poker, I love the thrill of it, the rollercoaster ride with it (I do love rollercoasters!!!)

If I make money playing the game I love, that's a bonus, but I'm not going to delude myself of getting rich with it.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to try and improve my game and my mental game. (Not that I need to improve that, I was born mental) 🥴

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
to win or achieve that dream you have to invest time or money, but some of us like it too much, it's not always about money, sometimes to pass the time I play in the internship section with play money simply because I like it:D

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Have a dream? Run to her! Does not work? Go to her! Does not work? Crawl to her! Can't you? Lie down and lie in the direction of your dreams!!!
And may your dreams come true
With a dream, everything can be overcome.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it started more as an unwritten premise of being able to jump in any time I want, earn something and jump out, not being kept in typical 9-5 regime. Of course "reality" fighting back, made some of the long bad beats sessions main reason for lack of motivation.
I think it's a mirage, that you can choose some hobby and do it with fun over and over again for a long time, not being bored or tired.
Having that said, I still find this challenging and thrilling, because I think during play. I just hate have to do long sessions after downswing.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the game and i have a goal. I think these circumstances may be simultaneous.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I love this game, I do it with passion and without ruling out almost everyone's dream haha

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really do like poker. Placing comes 1st, the money comes second. If money was the priority over fun then maybe its become a problem.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I don’t think that on this forum someone will lie to you and say that he doesn’t like this game. Dreamers and lovers of this game have gathered here:love:

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
i love playing that game ;p i love to making a maximum pression to opponent and make him tilt ;p thats very funny when im cracking his aces wit 86 siuted ;p

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for the sake of the game. I never think about money, however, I am a disciplined player, I follow bankroll management and take risks only when there are reasons for it. That is why my main motivation is the pleasure of playing and winning.

Top 10 Games