Obviously 4 spades come with the 10🤣🤣🤣

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I don't understand some players who start the game with A2, A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 with these cards already going all-in thinking that A is the only card that will come out on the table and always having the chance that it will happen to really win , players are so excited about A when he takes it in his hand that he doesn't give up, even if his opponent has a royal. I think they should study more poker before starting a table by pushing all in ....

I think it's more widespread than just an ace. There are a lot of players who will go all in with darn near any two cards. There is one player in particular that I play a lot of SNGs with that goes all in on the first hand EVERY time. He gets called occasionally but I guess not often enough to make it not profitable for him to make the play <shrugs>. I think the push/fold technique or the really big preflop raise are -EV in the long run. You force your opponents to have a good hand to play against you and that's not a spot you want to be in. You would rather be against players who want to play a lot of junk and you can extract value from them. But, that's just me :)

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
there is so many freerolls that even if they loose one they start another one
nothing to loose
bingo or lotto players that's what i call them

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to the degenerate world of freerolls where there are no consequences to jamming marginal hands. It’s frustrating but those players are free to play as they please. Most of the time I take their chips, but sometimes they flop two pair with their 72o.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big problem with all in pre flop, always takes away any chance I have of a shot at the pot with half my stake gone with a low pair. But poker is poker and there is no rule that says you can not. Bummer Capo1014

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I don't understand some players who start the game with A2, A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 with these cards already going all-in thinking that A is the only card that will come out on the table and always having the chance that it will happen to really win , players are so excited about A when he takes it in his hand that he doesn't give up, even if his opponent has a royal. I think they should study more poker before starting a table by pushing all in ....

Its no matter what you have, you are not supposed to go all-in in the first hand with that much BBs. Also, if you playing like a maniac, your opponents will be able to tell from you, if you push it to all-in pre constantly, you have some AK or huge pockets, but when you just raising and not going mad can be mean that you are less powerfull. So I'm up to a great game rather then 'making a coin flip and if its not succeed I'm out'.

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are very weak players who know they have to double up more than a few times to win, so it is GTO to them.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only a pair of AA or a pair of KK regardless of the position, I prefer to win the blinds than to lose everything, independently they are hands that are neither winners nor invincible, but you have a lot of possibilities, to win.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes online it is very hard to play, some players just keep pushing you all in when you have good cards in your hand and know you probably have them dominated. But these players that keep pushing you are normally the players that hit good while you miss everything.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess it’s hard to lay down AA KK QQ pre flop all in . Especially if heads up . But if you do and you lose then it’s 50 % your fault for playing bingo .

N

nenowjb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never played in a live tournament. I live inside a small state in brazil, and here in my city we don't have poker rooms. For that reason, you only have the opportunity to play online. And in the online rooms, especially freerolls, there is a lot of that all-in pre-flop. Unfortunately the only thing we have to do is wait for the right hand.

W

WolfDieter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with more than 20BB, I think you have alway another line than 3bet-push. when there are more raises before you're acting, it got a lot of more complicated...

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You seem to notice all this at micro limits?

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you
I guess there are a lot of players who does not study the game well

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll

really the A is strong but I mean when the player goes all in preflop at the beginning of a tournament where he doesn't even have a chance to win any prize I prefer to see at least the flop to decide what to do ..

Some ppl like to gamble and have a bankroll so they can shove pre and gamble early to get a good start with two or even three buy ins. Other times you gotta rememeber if your playing to win you gotta gamble with the gamblers. Poker with no strategy or know how is Just Gambing. Thats why poker is so popular a fish can win on any givin day against the best in the world. dont let it get to you you want idiots like that cause when you run hot you win games. As a profitable player you not gonna win every game youll see. Make ITM and then play to win the game if your getting 3to1 and you got ace x suited make the call cause in the long run youll win. Dont call all ins unless your getting 2 to one and unless you got aces or kings. Ace king suited is strong but against 23 off it loses 30 percent of the time.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all AA KK QQ JJ lol

as much as it is wrong it came even in my hand, I'm going all in. I'm trying to change this ugly craze

monicamusse

monicamusse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the worst is that they all in without a hand. there is nothing better than playing with those who know how to play.

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate all-in pre flop even with AA , I dont take any notice of the freerolls most of the time you are up again'st a player with no experience who are confused when they see a flop there is no 3-bet or 4-bet with players they only know one move and that is all in..

S

Sabrinaamoura

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA. I go all in

if i have a high home in my hand i will push all in

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I play micros, even turbo and hyper a lot, the allins are quiet common, I must do it, sometimes it is a headache, now I have the 'I got beat 2 out 3 times on the river by backdoor flushes' even i have nuts, even on flops... but it still does not change the policy, under 20BB all monster allin, especially, i hate to lose against the losers whose calling with 24, Q6 etc and when 3-4 do it, i almost 100% beaten by any monster... better go allin

In slow tourneys, of course it is different, but - especially in rebuy - I have no problem with preflop allins, if i hold AA, KK, QQ AKs, AQs, some micro tourneys, even JJ and 1010 is quiet profitable, as i want to built stack in rebuy, that i could have real chance for FT, if we are in the money

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Depends on plenty things, stack size, tourney type, an A5s is a pretty good preflop card in a hyper or a short stack turbo - especially 6max games -, of course depends on where you are in the tourney, in the bubble not okay, but if you just reached the ITM and you are short-stack okay, at least for me, also okay in rebuy against opponent on tilt, range, from back positions.

Anyway, based on stats, plenty are profitable, whose doing it, I saw highly profitable low, mid stack players do it, otherwise, the blinds eat you and never win a single tourney, of course, they pay attention for everything, others stack size, stats, etc. what run they have, and plenty more, they are not neccessary bad players. plenty times you have the odds, with cards like that for preflop allin. Ie.: 80BB mid position, behind you everybody under 25 BB, maybe small and big blind under 15-10BB, for me any A suited connector allin, there will be KQ and all the smaller pairs whose calling it, and you have at least 30% to win the hand, often it will near to a flip, with triple, 4-5 times higher stack, it is good, if you want be on FT, and win the tourney, if you are okay with some mid ITM position, as the blinds eat you, then wait for monsters, what will come rarely, and as you become short stack until they arrive - if arrive, everybody can call you with any cards, and earlier or later you are out from the tourney with monsters....