The Ace of Spades is the "Death Card," but what about the Four of Hearts?

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
brazil's mourning the death of a woman and her 3 daughters who were raped and killed by a monster who broke into their house and had 2 unserved arrest warrants.

May the 4 of hearts honor their lives and represent the injustice of Brazil's criminal system.

I'm sorry. We failed you.

Whatsapp image 2023 11 27 at 143302 1 3

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if the :4h4: has a known symbolic signification.
For me it could represent 4 important values coming directly from the heart :
- Love
- Honesty
- Empathy
- Altruism
If all the people on the earth had that :4h4: package, the world would probably be a better place.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Something extremely difficult to imagine, but:

It could represent love in the following order:

God;
Self love;
Love to family;
To all the people in the world.

Utopic but interesting.

OnasOO

OnasOO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are plenty of complete freaks all over the world. They sent thousands of them to Ukraine.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have no imagination, if it was 6 of hearts, it would be, me, my wife and our 4 children

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I don't but know but I assume, before any cardgame was invented the Ace got its meaning for a cardgame because of the alphabet .
A comes first.
We also say 1A in german for I guess - excellent, perfect.
maybe the inventors also had other thoughts while making Ace the highest valued card. maybe A for allmighty and we put that on our best card xD

But got nothing for the 4 of hearts I deem it insignificant

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
A red heart is associated with something good. The number 4 has significance in mysticism and spirituality. It is an important component of the number 444, which means learning secrets at life`s school. What happens in life is a lesson in knowing reality. It is the school you attend in ordinary life, where you have just entered and begin to become aware of spiritual life and subtle energies. And when you start learning, you usually read books. And when you read these books, you are searching, this is Mystery School 444. So you are reading about spirituality. You're not really doing anything else, just trying to understand what it all means and how far the Mystery School goes. It is the mystery school that opens your heart and soul to being better, because it is in this mystery school that you learn the meaning of your life and the meaning of being a good person. Number 4 is the key to knowing 444. Number 4 heart, means good changes in the spiritual sphere and ultimately positive changes, including freedom from worries and sadness caused by previous wrong decisions. LOVE!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Once in a game of Poker, a man was playing for his life...
Not his life itself, as he would still be alive if he lost. But there was no way he could think about losing in that situation, as he had put everything he had on the Poker table to honor a debt owed to his father. His father had a small ranch and was about to lose it to a loan shark. So this young man bet all his savings on poker. The money was to buy a house where he would live with his wife after their soon-to-be wedding. If he won, he would honor his father's debt and still be able to buy the house. If he lost it would be all over.
He had survived this far and was now heads up after all. He received his two cards, held them up for a brief moment, and saw an Ace of spades and an Ace of hearts. He laid down the cards again trying to remain impartial. He raised preflop. The opponent, a rich farmer who was there as a joke, pushed everything into the pot. The young man saw his entire life flash before his eyes in one glance... He had a damn AA. If not now, when would he call? So he called. He put all his money, all his hope, all his love and all his hate into those two cards in his hand. Then the farmer turned over his letters. He had AA. But one thing made the young man freeze. One of the cards the farmer had was the Ace of hearts. He looked at his cards again and saw that he had the Ace of spades and the '4' of hearts. He confused the damn 4 of hearts with the Ace of hearts. The man's mouth went dry immediately and he felt as if his heart was going to stop. How had he made such a stupid mess? Mistaking a 4 for an Ace... But there was nothing that could be done. He just threw his cards on the table and watched the farmer's sadistic smile when he saw the insignificance of his hand.
K9J came on the flop. The farmer laughed...
The turn brought a 4...
and the river brought a 7.
It's my friend CardsChat reader... Not all stories have a happy ending... But four of the cards placed on the table from the flop to the river were spades...

Last edited:
Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Louisa May Alcott was a rebel of her time. She lived during the 1800's. A time when a woman had, or was supposed to have, only a little to say. Marrying someone was not as easy and free as it is today. Two people loving each other was not enough. Bigger stakes were in play. Marriages were usually arranged regardless of the opinions of the bride and groom. One could say that marriage of the time was a constitution of four. Bride and her family, and groom and his family.

But as I said, Louisa was a rebel. She wanted to challenge everything. If not in her own marriage then at least in fictional writing. Louisa was also clever. She knew that a good story required a certain amount central characters. One would not be enough, and three was a crowd. But four symbolized a family in many people's lives.

Louisa was also interested in the game of Bridge which became very popular in the late 1800's. Hearts is the second highest ranking suit in a Bridge game and other of the two major suits. The story goes that the idea of four characters became clear to her during a Bridge game when she was holding hearts in her hand.
Why four is important?

Have you ever heard about the becoming of age story of four sisters?

Deep ai hearts women
How about if I say the title?
Little Women
Louisa May Alcott was the original author.

This post has only a hint of truth in it. The image was created with Deep AI.

Last edited:
edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what the other card was in Wild Bill Hickoks dead mans hand?

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone! Unfortunately, I haven't heard any stories about the Ace or the Four, but I have read the ones that have already been published with great interest. I'm not very inclined to believe in such things, I'm more of a pragmatist and trust the experience gained from playing. If fortune dictates that you will win with these cards, then you will, and if not, then something else is in store for you.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In my opinion, the number 4 is the binary of binarity..... diversity..... And the card 4 hearts, is love for everything, for everyone on all four sides of the world)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In Russian culture (especially prison culture), a widespread “card” is the jack of diamonds :jd4:- and it’s better if you don’t know what it is :D:D

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the 4 of hearts can be a lucky number just like a 4 leaf clover is. it brings luck to the player who has the card and will most likely win the hand.

maronza1

maronza1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
I have read in the internet that 4 hearts means love is always there even if it feels like its not there, it is about discont and frictions in a relationship.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI,
I think 4 of hearts will represent 4 SAISONS of LOVE, Hapiness and LUCK for everyone
You gives me an Idea ..... Next tournment I will take a 4 of Heart with me as "lucky charm"

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, I don't have any reference for the :4h4: of hearts, but for the :as4: of spades, yes, strength in hand

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumor has it that a King in a foreign country was in love with 4 women at the same time. He could not chose between them no matter how hard he tried. Everyone kept pressuring him to choose a Queen - and he would try to stick to one at a time but found himself slipping back to the others every time.

He was playing a game of poker with other Aristocrats - it was 5 card draw. He was dealt 3 fours and discarded his other 2 cards. He got a Queen of hearts and discarded his 5th card. His final card was the 4 of hearts. He took this to mean that it was meant for him to have 4 queens and he declared to his country the next day that there would be 4 Queens for him - not just one.

The 4 of hearts has long been associated with this tale.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
If someone doesn’t know, 4 hearts means betrayal - love - revenge - punishment. The 4 of Hearts card appears in some of Camargo Barbosa's cases, Daniel. Camargo confessed to the murders of 72 girls in Ecuador, committed after he escaped from a Colombian prison. He also showed the places where the dismembered bodies of the victims he left were. Although Camargo told the Colombian authorities about the location of the bodies of his victims, and also revealed the methods of committing the crimes, he never showed any sense of remorse. After raping the girls, Barbosa hacked and chopped their bodies into pieces with his machete.Camargo cynically stated that he liked virgins “because they cried,” while he said that he killed women because he hated them and did not consider them to be what real women should be.

P

PRRP2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 friends playing poker and one of them brings a bottle of the best wine in the world. You fill the 3 wine glasses and there is exactly one glass left. They then make a bet to see who will drink the last glass of the famous wine. They then agree that whoever is in the first court of the game will drink the last glass. After several rounds, one of the players has a 4 of spades and a 4 of clubs in his hand. The flop comes AAK, the turn comes a 4 of diamonds and the river comes the desired 4 of hearts. And the lucky one drinks the last glass, thanks to the 4 of

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Long ago, there was a passionate poker player who was always down on his luck. One fateful day, he found himself playing against a captivating woman. He held a pocket pair of Aces, and the board revealed the Four of Hearts.

With everything at stake, both players went all-in. The river card was revealed, and it was another Four of Hearts.

When it was time to show their hands, the woman revealed her Four of Hearts. The man lost the game but gained something far more valuable – love. They fell deeply in love that night.

The woman had always been regarded as a mysterious figure, with rumors of her possessing supernatural abilities. In an effort to help her beloved, she cast a spell on the Four of Hearts. She told him that this card held special powers and brought him luck in their initial encounter.

Over time, the man noticed that whenever he had the Four of Hearts in his hand, he would win. He believed it to be his lucky charm, unaware of his beloved's intervention.

However, as the man grew wealthy and indulged in a lavish lifestyle, he began to neglect his beloved. Heartbroken and filled with resentment, she cursed the Four of Hearts.

On one fateful evening, the man decided to put everything on the line, including his fortune and properties, after receiving the coveted Four of Hearts. The board revealed a combination of cards that seemed favorable.

Confident in his hand, he revealed his Four of Hearts. But to his dismay, his opponent showed a higher-ranking hand with a Queen of Spades.

Overwhelmed by shock and disappointment, the man suffered a fatal heart attack right at the poker table.

Since that night, poker players have noticed an uncanny pattern – whenever they hold the Four of Hearts, they seem to lose. Experienced players quickly fold their hands if they see this ill-fated card.

Legend has it that the curse placed upon the Four of Hearts continues to haunt those who dare to play it.Long ago, there was a passionate poker player who was always down on his luck. One fateful day, he found himself playing against a captivating woman. He held a pocket pair of Aces, and the board revealed the Four of Hearts.

With everything at stake, both players went all-in. The river card was revealed, and it was another Four of Hearts.

When it was time to show their hands, the woman revealed her Four of Hearts. The man lost the game but gained something far more valuable – love. They fell deeply in love that night.

The woman had always been regarded as a mysterious figure, with rumors of her possessing supernatural abilities. In an effort to help her beloved, she cast a spell on the Four of Hearts. She told him that this card held special powers and brought him luck in their initial encounter.

Over time, the man noticed that whenever he had the Four of Hearts in his hand, he would win. He believed it to be his lucky charm, unaware of his beloved's intervention.

However, as the man grew wealthy and indulged in a lavish lifestyle, he began to neglect his beloved. Heartbroken and filled with resentment, she cursed the Four of Hearts.

On one fateful evening, the man decided to put everything on the line, including his fortune and properties, after receiving the coveted Four of Hearts. The board revealed a combination of cards that seemed favorable.

Confident in his hand, he revealed his Four of Hearts. But to his dismay, his opponent showed a higher-ranking hand with a Queen of Spades.

Overwhelmed by shock and disappointment, the man suffered a fatal heart attack right at the poker table.

Since that night, poker players have noticed an uncanny pattern – whenever they hold the Four of Hearts, they seem to lose. Experienced players quickly fold their hands if they see this ill-fated card.

Legend has it that the curse placed upon the Four of Hearts continues to haunt those who dare to play it.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Long ago, there was a passionate poker player who was always down on his luck. One fateful day, he found himself playing against a captivating woman. He held a pocket pair of Aces, and the board revealed the Four of Hearts.

Legend has it that the curse placed upon the Four of Hearts continues to haunt those who dare to play it.Long ago, there was a passionate poker player who was always down on his luck. One fateful day, he found himself playing against a captivating woman. He held a pocket pair of Aces, and the board revealed the Four of Hearts.

Legend has it that the curse placed upon the Four of Hearts continues to haunt those who dare to play it.
I'm not sure about the meaning of your publication, but it's plagiarism.😜

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not sure about the meaning of your publication, but it's plagiarism.😜
Once upon a time, in a small Russian town, there lived a woman named Olga. Olga was known for her sharp wit and her constant skepticism towards other people's achievements. She had a peculiar habit of raising an eyebrow whenever someone boasted about their accomplishments.

One day, Olga found herself invited to a friendly poker game with her friends. As the game progressed, tension filled the room. Olga, being the curious and skeptical woman she was, couldn't help but doubt the skills of her opponents.

As luck would have it, Olga was dealt a hand that seemed too good to be true - a perfect four of a kind, also known as the "four of a kind" poker hand. She couldn't believe her eyes! With a mischievous grin, she confidently placed her bet, confident that victory was within her grasp.

But to her surprise, her friend Natasha, who was sitting across the table, revealed her cards and showcased an even rarer hand - a straight flush, which is an even more impressive combination in poker. Olga's jaw dropped, and she couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Natasha, you always manage to outshine everyone, even in poker!" Olga exclaimed, shaking her head in disbelief. The room erupted in laughter as everyone admired Natasha's incredible luck. Olga couldn't help but appreciate the irony of her own skepticism being challenged by such an extraordinary turn of events.

From that day forward, Olga learned an important lesson about the unpredictability of life and the need to embrace the achievements of others, even when they seem too good to be true. And whenever she saw a four of a kind in a deck of cards, she would chuckle and remember that fateful poker game that taught her to appreciate the remarkable talents of those around her.

And so, Olga's skepticism turned into admiration, and she became known as the woman who found humor in doubting others' achievements.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The four of hearts has no meaning in poker, it's a card just like any other. I think the most beautiful card of all is the Ace in Diamonds.