NL2 Grind, taking micros seriously

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wife left for an hour and a half so i figure ill get after it. lol, played 5 minutes on 2 tables and it was pure insanity. Had KK 2X vs same villiain on separate tables. all in pre flop both times vs villains AK and then vs his AA, he won them both. Floped JJJ vs a flush draw and he hit. I did a good job at keeping pot small on that one. In the middle of that, I flopped a boat with TT and played it trappy and got a stack when that villain made a straight on the river. I quit. ****. playing so well and losing sucks. I think we go bowling and drink beers instead of this mind wrecking penny poker bullshit. lol

Don't let it get to you. It's just poker. Strong mental game dude. Strong.

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks man, i do appreciate the support. I havent played again since that 5 min loco fest, lol. Upon reflecting on it i can remember similar times in the past where same has happened and i crushed everything, and i dont think i lost more than 10BBs in the 5 min loco sesh. i can share hands if interested. I believe my play was great.

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
had a great time bowling with friends. going to give it another go. gonna play 1-2 tables of 9max nl2, as i have been.. had a few beers but im feeling good about it. lets see how it goes..gonna play three tables or less at a time this sesh, ive just determined

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that went OK. lost $1 on the session, wasnt feeling the feel. quitting.

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
started another session, got where i wanted to be with a player, and lost. so quit again, lol. poker is hard. i dont know.

Winning Poker Network (Yatahay) - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 78.5 BB (VPIP: 25.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 8)
SB: 100.5 BB (VPIP: 16.13, PFR: 12.90, 3Bet Preflop: 12.50, Hands: 31)
BB: 122.5 BB (VPIP: 13.46, PFR: 8.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 157)
UTG: 188.5 BB (VPIP: 27.49, PFR: 11.13, 3Bet Preflop: 4.33, Hands: 726)
Hero (MP): 98 BB
CO: 92.5 BB (VPIP: 27.80, PFR: 21.47, 3Bet Preflop: 7.14, Hands: 316)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 6<font color='red'>♦</font> 6<font color='black'>♣</font>

UTG raises to 3.5 BB, Hero calls 3.5 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: (8.5 BB, 2 players) 9<font color='red'>♥</font> K<font color='red'>♦</font> 6<font color='red'>♥</font>
UTG bets 8.5 BB, Hero raises to 27.5 BB, UTG calls 19 BB

Turn: (63.5 BB, 2 players) K<font color='red'>♥</font>
UTG bets 30 BB, Hero raises to 67 BB and is all-in, UTG calls 37 BB

River: (197.5 BB, 2 players) 9<font color='black'>♠</font>

UTG shows K<font color='black'>♠</font> J<font color='black'>♠</font> (Full House, Kings full of Nines)
(Pre 50%, Flop 4%, Turn 16%)
Hero shows 6<font color='red'>♦</font> 6<font color='black'>♣</font> (Full House, Sixes full of Kings)
(Pre 50%, Flop 96%, Turn 84%)
UTG wins 188 BB

3 BB was deducted from the pot for the jackpot.

84% of the time im supposed to win that. I knew where we were at and i played the hand boss. damn. how am i to win with this crap consistently happening. Im supposed to never tilt, always be right, and always get it in good. I am. i am still losing. ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
grindin' BR is ~22, been flatlining for a minute. today is the day to destroy

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in 5 min im up 150BB between 2 tables. JJ hit a set and took out a short stack, AA held up and took out a short stack, and KK held up and took out another short stack. Today is hero day.

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think your right. or instead up sizing up my 4bet i think calling maybe was the better play? what do you think?

Both are fine plays, I would say GII usually preferred especially when a) you don't have reasonable skill edge b) no idea how opponent plays c) you see you have fold equity pre or pos"

"Today is hero day." Sundays are the best days lol, gz.

Last edited:
R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i run so bad with KK. wtf.

still up on the day, at $25 now.

Winning Poker Network (Yatahay) - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 7 players

MP: 100 BB (VPIP: 28.57, PFR: 17.14, 3Bet Preflop: 6.25, Hands: 38)
CO: 94.5 BB (VPIP: 36.92, PFR: 20.63, 3Bet Preflop: 4.76, Hands: 66)
BTN: 165.5 BB (VPIP: 31.88, PFR: 14.03, 3Bet Preflop: 5.77, Hands: 1,076)
SB: 56 BB (VPIP: 10.94, PFR: 10.94, 3Bet Preflop: 5.26, Hands: 64)
BB: 92.5 BB (VPIP: 15.33, PFR: 4.67, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 152)
UTG: 38 BB (VPIP: 21.43, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 14)
Hero (UTG+1): 93 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:diamond: K:heart:

fold, Hero raises to 2 BB, MP raises to 3 BB, CO calls 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 13.5 BB, MP calls 10.5 BB, fold

Flop: (31.5 BB, 2 players) J:spade: 4:club: J:club:
Hero bets 22.5 BB, MP raises to 45 BB, Hero raises to 79.5 BB and is all-in, MP calls 34.5 BB

Turn: (190.5 BB, 2 players) 9:club:

River: (190.5 BB, 2 players) Q:diamond:

MP shows 9:diamond: 9:heart: (Full House, Nines full of Jacks)
(Pre 19%, Flop 8%, Turn 91%)
Hero shows K:diamond: K:heart: (Two Pair, Kings and Jacks)
(Pre 81%, Flop 92%, Turn 9%)
MP wins 181 BB

3 BB was deducted from the pot for the jackpot.

thylmanoid

thylmanoid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the idea of starting fresh and taking a proper stab at trying to be a winning poker player. Alarm bells are ringing though. You seem very obsessive, that's not a bad thing. But you need to focus that obsession on winning long-term, not trying to win back the money you just lost a hand ago. Poker doesn't work that way.

If you lose a lot in a night you need to stop. To be honest, if you're starting fresh you should have already worked out what your stop loss is going to be. In other words, how much do I need to lose before I take a break and do something other than playing (studying, analysing etc). When you are on a bad streak go into your hand history, pick out the hands where you lost the most money and analyse them. Every winning micro-stakes grinder studies their hand histories. You have to, or you'll keep making the same mistakes repeatedly.

Have you worked out what your ranges are. Have you worked out from every position what you will open-raise with, call a raise, or 3bet with? Do you put your opponents on ranges when you play, if so, how much detail? Do you simply put them on a range post-flop (flush draw etc), or do you put them on a range pre-flop.

Are you watching videos? Online tutorials on how to become a better player. Read books? How much better at poker do you want to be? How much time do you put towards your poker/study?

These are all questions that you need to work out if you want to take this seriously in my opinion. Poker isn't the same as it was in 2002, it's changing every day. The average person is quite knowledgeable even at the micro-stakes.

I'm not trying to drill you with questions, I'm getting you to realise how deep taking poker seriously means and on top of that what it takes to be a winning player.

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I welcome all the great questions. I will attempt to answer them all thoroughly.

Obsessed, lol, maybe i dunno. Enjoy the game and the challenge of beating it long term for sure. Im working on staying focused on the big picture. avoiding tilt. Trying to not play anymore if feeling tilty feelings.

I do not have a stop loss amount set up. Just going by feel currently i guess.

I have read a lot on poker. Not every book, but many of them. Im spending a good amount of time learning pt4 and also analyzing my HH. Im analyzing specific hands though mostly, where i think i need to start analyzing sessions.

I dont have specific ranges written in stone that i stick too. I open fold AQo from early and middle position. I fold small pairs usually in early position. I like to play pretty fast with stronger holdings or the same from late position.

This poker as a business type game is all new to me so please give me any critiques or suggestions you can think of. This month im earning $0.16/hr, lol. crushing the micros... jk :)

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok going to have to quit again. this hand bothers me.
Winning Poker Network (Yatahay) - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 3 players

Hero (BTN): 127.5 BB
SB: 297.5 BB (VPIP: 38.27, PFR: 25.93, 3Bet Preflop: 11.11, Hands: 85)
BB: 104 BB (VPIP: 36.36, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 11)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A<font color='red'>♥</font> A<font color='black'>♣</font>

Hero raises to 3.5 BB, SB raises to 6 BB, fold, Hero raises to 19 BB, SB calls 13 BB

Flop: (39 BB, 2 players) 9<font color='black'>♣</font> K<font color='black'>♣</font> 8<font color='red'>♦</font>
SB bets 37.5 BB, Hero raises to 75 BB, SB raises to 262.5 BB, Hero calls 33.5 BB and is all-in

Turn: (256 BB, 2 players) 2<font color='black'>♣</font>

River: (256 BB, 2 players) 4<font color='red'>♦</font>

Hero shows A<font color='red'>♥</font> A<font color='black'>♣</font> (One Pair, Aces)
(Pre 86%, Flop 29%, Turn 36%)
SB shows 9<font color='black'>♠</font> K<font color='red'>♦</font> (Two Pair, Kings and Nines)
(Pre 14%, Flop 71%, Turn 64%)
SB wins 243.5 BB

4 BB was deducted from the pot for the jackpot.

I can see the stats on the flop. I figure this guy plays KQ and AK very fast here, he is pretty loose aggressive, and we are three-handed. I think I'll be ahead, even given the action. Is this bad thinking?

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im up over $50 now, 5X what i started with. over 4K hands rite now, not sure exactly. shouldnt be too long before i get to the $100 mini milestone.

ha haaa. *puts foot in mouth

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Nice find, never heard of him but now I'll be adding some of his jams to my Apple Music. Lately I';ve been listening to Emancipator while grinding.

I like the idea of starting fresh and taking a proper stab at trying to be a winning poker player. Alarm bells are ringing though. You seem very obsessive, that's not a bad thing. But you need to focus that obsession on winning long-term, not trying to win back the money you just lost a hand ago. Poker doesn't work that way.

If you lose a lot in a night you need to stop. To be honest, if you're starting fresh you should have already worked out what your stop loss is going to be. In other words, how much do I need to lose before I take a break and do something other than playing (studying, analysing etc). When you are on a bad streak go into your hand history, pick out the hands where you lost the most money and analyse them. Every winning micro-stakes grinder studies their hand histories. You have to, or you'll keep making the same mistakes repeatedly.

Have you worked out what your ranges are. Have you worked out from every position what you will open-raise with, call a raise, or 3bet with? Do you put your opponents on ranges when you play, if so, how much detail? Do you simply put them on a range post-flop (flush draw etc), or do you put them on a range pre-flop.

Are you watching videos? Online tutorials on how to become a better player. Read books? How much better at poker do you want to be? How much time do you put towards your poker/study?

These are all questions that you need to work out if you want to take this seriously in my opinion. Poker isn't the same as it was in 2002, it's changing every day. The average person is quite knowledgeable even at the micro-stakes.

I'm not trying to drill you with questions, I'm getting you to realise how deep taking poker seriously means and on top of that what it takes to be a winning player.

Solid advice. Nothing wrong with being obsessed with the game of poker but we've to be honest with ourselves, review hands, read up, and most importantly let beats go...one hand at a time.

Respectfully, and I know a lot of people disagree here, but I disagree with constructing ranges too rigidly . Sure we all need to understand basic ranges and how they merge with the pot odds and reality of math but players who always follow their range playbook are super predictable over time. Especially with HUDs running. I like ranges but only enough to ensure I'm not leaking money making the wrong move in standard spots but if we obsess over range construction we may also forget to mix it up and also to adjust to specific opponents.

I welcome all the great questions. I will attempt to answer them all thoroughly.

Obsessed, lol, maybe i dunno. Enjoy the game and the challenge of beating it long term for sure. Im working on staying focused on the big picture. avoiding tilt. Trying to not play anymore if feeling tilty feelings.

I do not have a stop loss amount set up. Just going by feel currently i guess.

I have read a lot on poker. Not every book, but many of them. Im spending a good amount of time learning pt4 and also analyzing my HH. Im analyzing specific hands though mostly, where i think i need to start analyzing sessions.

I dont have specific ranges written in stone that i stick too. I open fold AQo from early and middle position. I fold small pairs usually in early position. I like to play pretty fast with stronger holdings or the same from late position.

This poker as a business type game is all new to me so please give me any critiques or suggestions you can think of. This month im earning $0.16/hr, lol. crushing the micros... jk :)

Consider getting a stop loss amount figured out. Unless I'm playing at your table j/k :D. But seriously if you pay attention you'll start to feel tilt creeping in, you don't necessarily have to shut down play right there but be mindful of it. I sometimes am willing to grind through losing like 3-4 buy ins early in a session if I can easily ID what went wrong (was it a suckout or did I do something wrong) but usually if I feel tilted I'll stop enough to refocus, look at those specific hands real quick so I know if I was at fault or if it was just variance. Most players find between 2-4 buy ins is a solid stop loss. But as long as we're playing good poker and KNOW why the losses are happening in a given session we can make an informed tilt free decision on whether to stop or continue playing.

Also balance is super important. I play better now than I did before in part because I accept that I love poker and have a passion for it but also that I need to do other things too. I play a lot of poker, I could and should play more I think, I dream of poker lol . But also once I really started scheduling it in and balancing it and treating it more seriously over the years I've improved. Maybe you already do this but if not don't forget balance in life. Not just obligations, work, school, chores, dates, etc but also other activities you enjoy and other goals. Poker can be one's obsession and big goal to work on...but we should always have other things going on and other goals. too. Poker became even more clear to me once I accepted I wanted it to be a big part of my life but saw how keeping up with other interests balanced it out. If that makes sense. I know of players who dedicated every waking moment to poker and whether they made it or not their everything was tied to that singular activity. Take it seriously, set goals, learn and study, put in the hours on the felt, but watch your success grow even more when you stick to the plan and also let life happen too.

ha haaa. *puts foot in mouth

What's the roll at now?

Last edited:
B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Respectfully, and I know a lot of people disagree here, but I disagree with constructing ranges too rigidly . Sure we all need to understand basic ranges and how they merge with the pot odds and reality of math but players who always follow their range playbook are super predictable over time. Especially with HUDs running. I like ranges but only enough to ensure I'm not leaking money making the wrong move in standard spots but if we obsess over range construction we may also forget to mix it up and also to adjust to specific opponents.
Well you said it yourself, you pick the range given the opponent and action. Default ranges are just very beginning of ranges, like learning to steer straight while driving a car.

Bad reg is sometimes defined as a player who does right things with wrong cards.

Last edited:
thylmanoid

thylmanoid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Default ranges are just very beginning of ranges, like learning to steer straight while driving a car.

Exactly. Default Ranges are good in the beginning for discipline. As you get better,you need to tweak and play around with these ranges. They differ depending on a lot of things. You need to start adjusting your ranges dramatically based on your opponents different tendencies, otherwise you are leaving a lot of money on the table.

But if you don't have a clear grasp of the ranges you would have, how can you successfully put your villain on a realistic range?

R

RoboGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
long story short, i got down as low as 12 and then said **** it and sat NL25 HU and lost it all. Thats my MO.

I will be back but im taking a short break. I will deposit and play higher stakes next time.

If i never went on tilt i could have won at NL2. In fact, poker tracker shows me a $31.39 winner in NL2 over 8966 hands. Im a big loser @ 6max NL2 @ $-28.12 over a 2942 hand sample. HU nl2 im a loser @ $-9.02 over a 1034 hand sample.

Honestly, i could have done so much better at the full ring games of NL2 if i avoided tilt and played less total. Those are big ones for me. and looks like i should be avoiding HU and 6 max in general as well.

thylmanoid

thylmanoid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't quit

fe01ac797bd0f918de5b8477e252a293.jpg

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
long story short, i got down as low as 12 and then said **** it and sat NL25 HU and lost it all. Thats my MO.

I will be back but im taking a short break. I will deposit and play higher stakes next time.

If i never went on tilt i could have won at NL2. In fact, poker tracker shows me a $31.39 winner in NL2 over 8966 hands. Im a big loser @ 6max NL2 @ $-28.12 over a 2942 hand sample. HU nl2 im a loser @ $-9.02 over a 1034 hand sample.

Honestly, i could have done so much better at the full ring games of NL2 if i avoided tilt and played less total. Those are big ones for me. and looks like i should be avoiding HU and 6 max in general as well.

Don't sweat it too much, most of us have been there before. But as someone whose been there before (and feels has a pretty good handle and control of these situations) let me say a few things to address each of your comments that hopefully will help you when you start a new challenge. And these things come from experience (and others will agree):

- Don't say **** it and take your entire challenge roll to higher stakes. Obviously you saw what happened let it be a reminder when that feeling creeps in...to snap back to the goals and challenges and dismiss that urge.

- Don't deposit and play higher stakes (challenge or otherwise). It generally doesn't work. I know, I've tried. Quite a few times. It either ends in going busto or ends in topping off to "stay where you think you can win." And hey maybe you can do better at 25NL than 2NL...but how much are you willing to lose before you prove that? The old adage "if you can't beat 2NL you'll never beat 200NL online is 1000% true." I know I used to say 2NL was a waste of time to.

- If you don't get the tilt under control it won't matter what stakes you play. The results will be the same.

- 6 max and HU are harder than full ring. I too am a loser at 6 max and HU historically which is why I'm focusing on full ring only.

- I disagree with playing less. Volume is important to these challenges and in general to riding the ups and downs of natural variance. The issue isn't playing too much it's not recognizing the creeping signs of tilt, fatigue, and loss of focus. Sometimes even 2 min away from the table is enough to "reset," other times we just have to walk away because we can feel the wheels falling off.
There's definitely no shame in having tilt creep in, but there needs to be a clear identification of when the signs of tilt start to show up.

- Playing less could be helpful if you feel like poker is interfering with other areas of your life (i.e. skipping pre-planned events or functions for poker, not getting enough sleep, reloading/depositing too much impacting outside finances) but if it's strictly a tilt issue...playing less won't "fix it." At the same time playing "through it" isn't the greatest idea either...so that's why we've got to be mindful of are emotions, state of mind, and any warning signs of tilt while we play so we can assess the situation and make the correct choice.

My suggestion? Take some time off from poker, reassess your goals, and come back fresh with a new challenge. Starting at 2NL full ring. Not higher stakes because you'll lose, be forced to move down and either a.) say **** it and reload to stay higher stakes or b.) say **** it and just blow the roll again. Or consider MTTs as a challenge as while it's harder to consistently win, it's easier to "manage" tilt because you're probably not going to blow through 20 buy ins in 3 hours. And maybe you're like me, you still want to play higher stakes sometimes but know you won't succeed without a grind challenge and working your way up. In that case maybe set a small budget for another site for set games separate from your challenge. Thats what I do to separate my challenge from my MTT enjoyment and live play.

It's great you're aware of the tilt issues and your response to tilt and how it's ruining your poker goals. That's a huge positive and a big step forward. Now it's time to find the warning signs of tilt, assess your mental game while playing as you play, and making correct decisions to "reboot" your mental approach as needed in game.

Hope to see you at the tables again soon but take what I wrote and hopefully learn from my mistakes and lessons learned. You can also browse my old posts here and see the trials and tribulations and outright failures I've experienced in poker. And here's the biggest thing that motivates me currently to keep my challenge at 2NL going: How awesome will it be to say I went from <$10 to $10,000 playing for pennies at first. How amazing of a story, a journey, a feeling of mastery of the game and satisfaction to be able to say that. That's huge motivation for me it appears and maybe that's good motivation for you too.

Last edited:
thylmanoid

thylmanoid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't sweat it too much, most of us have been there before. But as someone whose been there before (and feels has a pretty good handle and control of these situations) let me say a few things to address each of your comments that hopefully will help you when you start a new challenge. And these things come from experience (and others will agree):

- Don't say **** it and take your entire challenge roll to higher stakes. Obviously you saw what happened let it be a reminder when that feeling creeps in...to snap back to the goals and challenges and dismiss that urge.

- Don't deposit and play higher stakes (challenge or otherwise). It generally doesn't work. I know, I've tried. Quite a few times. It either ends in going busto or ends in topping off to "stay where you think you can win." And hey maybe you can do better at 25NL than 2NL...but how much are you willing to lose before you prove that? The old adage "if you can't beat 2NL you'll never beat 200NL online is 1000% true." I know I used to say 2NL was a waste of time to.

- If you don't get the tilt under control it won't matter what stakes you play. The results will be the same.

- 6 max and HU are harder than full ring. I too am a loser at 6 max and HU historically which is why I'm focusing on full ring only.

- I disagree with playing less. Volume is important to these challenges and in general to riding the ups and downs of natural variance. The issue isn't playing too much it's not recognizing the creeping signs of tilt, fatigue, and loss of focus. Sometimes even 2 min away from the table is enough to "reset," other times we just have to walk away because we can feel the wheels falling off.
There's definitely no shame in having tilt creep in, but there needs to be a clear identification of when the signs of tilt start to show up.

- Playing less could be helpful if you feel like poker is interfering with other areas of your life (i.e. skipping pre-planned events or functions for poker, not getting enough sleep, reloading/depositing too much impacting outside finances) but if it's strictly a tilt issue...playing less won't "fix it." At the same time playing "through it" isn't the greatest idea either...so that's why we've got to be mindful of are emotions, state of mind, and any warning signs of tilt while we play so we can assess the situation and make the correct choice.

My suggestion? Take some time off from poker, reassess your goals, and come back fresh with a new challenge. Starting at 2NL full ring. Not higher stakes because you'll lose, be forced to move down and either a.) say **** it and reload to stay higher stakes or b.) say **** it and just blow the roll again. Or consider MTTs as a challenge as while it's harder to consistently win, it's easier to "manage" tilt because you're probably not going to blow through 20 buy ins in 3 hours. And maybe you're like me, you still want to play higher stakes sometimes but know you won't succeed without a grind challenge and working your way up. In that case maybe set a small budget for another site for set games separate from your challenge. Thats what I do to separate my challenge from my MTT enjoyment and live play.

It's great you're aware of the tilt issues and your response to tilt and how it's ruining your poker goals. That's a huge positive and a big step forward. Now it's time to find the warning signs of tilt, assess your mental game while playing as you play, and making correct decisions to "reboot" your mental approach as needed in game.

Hope to see you at the tables again soon but take what I wrote and hopefully learn from my mistakes and lessons learned. You can also browse my old posts here and see the trials and tribulations and outright failures I've experienced in poker. And here's the biggest thing that motivates me currently to keep my challenge at 2NL going: How awesome will it be to say I went from <$10 to $10,000 playing for pennies at first. How amazing of a story, a journey, a feeling of mastery of the game and satisfaction to be able to say that. That's huge motivation for me it appears and maybe that's good motivation for you too.

That's a fantastic post. Robochick you'll be back on the horse again my friend. In the mean time - look to improve the tilt issue. Work on improving your patience. My suggestion would be mediation. A lot of people find this empowering and I do too. Not for poker, I use it for other things and it works for me. When I say mediation I don't mean sit in the middle of a room - saying "hummmm". I use YouTube videos that have guided meditations.

If you don't like that sort of thing that's okay.

C

champ_mc99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Been there lol

It's even worse when you go on tilt and then head to the casino. Luckily I got out before I could lose it all.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Im a very bad 6 max player, decent HU, so we should stick to full ring because that's what we are suited for (No pun intended :D)