Sometimes I do, especially when I'm playing against a crazy player.:D

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I never show my cards. I don't see the point for my opponent to understand what range of cards I'm playing with.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't, because i don't want give information about my gameplay to other players.
I have done it only a few times intentionally when i bluffed so hard on a player just to piss him off!

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost never. I only show if I think itll agitate someone that has ticked me off. LOL

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No usually but i mix that up dependent on my table image and that of the person i am raising! :)

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see the point of showing the cards to the opponent. Why would he know if I was bluffing or not. Most of the time I don't show my cards.:cool:

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No reason to give more info to all the peoples around the table

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always show ! If you pay me....:)
Really, almost never....
sometimes when few people go all in, I show one low card, just for fun to show I couldn't go all in.
Or in situation when I want to protect my ranges and if I loose from better flush, just to point I wasn't bluffing..so next time he thinks: can he have it again ?
But we ( players ) have to pick those spots carefully....

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I show it only in case of urgent need or when I see that the player is worried about folding a good hand after my 3Bet :angel:

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I very often really want to open my cards during a win in a hand. But I often hide them so that my opponents do not understand how I play, it doesn’t often work out (

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I show it only in case of urgent need or when I see that the player is worried about folding a good hand after my 3Bet :angel:

3bet bluff and show my opponent 62o to tilt and get mad :D

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually no. In rare situations live, yes.

J

Justcall529

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely show, when i do its for a specific reason, usually to try to make my opponents think i always have something when i bet. Rarely i will show a bluff to help tilt someone.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I rarely do it as I just don't think it's a good idea to give free information to your opponents... if it's a community game or just some 'fun' event, than I'm more likely to show the hand to add to the fun- especially if it was a good bluff :)

GLGL all at the tables!

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not when I try not to do this, only if I have a royal flush, well, this happened to me only twice[emoji3][emoji3]. Many players carefully observe the cards and your ranges, this can play a cruel joke with you[emoji28]

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I pretty much never show my cards. I prefer to keep people guessing about the hands I’m playing. Only time’s I have are in games with friends.

Some other people have commented about showing to try and build an image they can exploit later, but I feel that, thats a double edged sword. It might get people to play more loosely against you, but could also end up with you overplaying a hand because you're assuming peoples play styles have changed more than they actually have.

I’m not doubting some people are able to make use of this strategy, but I certainly wouldn’t

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, I think it is better to leave the doubt

K

Kaothi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly I don't show my cards. When I hit something, but thinking my opponent has the better hand, I don't show my cards, before I fold. The reason: When the other player bluffed, I don't want him to know he tricked me, cause otherwise he/she will do/try it again.
I also don't show my cards, when I just lost the game, because of the river, side card or things like that. Sometimes this happens more than once and my opponents think, I just call everything. When you later hit the best hand, usually the other players don't believe you and pay more money or even call an all.in.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't show the my cards never ever. :cool: Why to give additional information :deal: the my rivals?!.:rolleyes::smile:

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a general rule, I dont show my cards. But at times I do just for fun.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I do not show my cards, Weak players too much think what i had and he is tilting faster.

T

Tacticgambler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will always show my cards , when i did a bluff i really think it's a good strategy , after that i will make sure to go with the best hand or good hand , like that people that seen my bluff before will be more tempted to call me

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I show one of the cards most of the time, so you can trick your opponent, it all depends on how the table is being handled