Intuition,yes or no?!

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.in poker,of course, you need intuition, but you should not rely on it alone.poker is primarily a game of mind and cold calculation.

CarlosLemarDixon

CarlosLemarDixon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intuition

There's a thin line between intuition being right and luck. Both play their own parts in the game of poker. The truth is you're not going to lose every hand you play and you're not going to win every time you have a strong holding.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Sometimes I believe in intuition but regularly not to play everything in but to see the flop or make the payment of someone who has raised this with cards. I think that in poker everything is valid when making decisions but always having a goal or goal which you want to achieve. Good luck at the tables !!!

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me is intuition not the main thing to decide but a good help in difficult solution of function.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The voice of intuition is too quiet for me. Therefore, I rely only on a sober calculation.

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you trust your initiation while playing poker?For example, you have bad cards and the intuition tells you to go all in!!!
i trust mine intuition, especially in difficult positions.

apero12345

apero12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes intuition helps and sometimes not
difficult question

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, as much as you can at some point rely on intuition in the game, it should be disregarded as it can be a simple coincidence. The best thing to do is to study the game's strategies, only they can help you in the game

truete11er

truete11er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I trust myself in general. But don't forget about the pure mind. Cold calculation and a good intuition will give the result, I suppose.

S

snake666

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe in intuition! the game is based on the psychology of the opponent-Yes, it is possible!

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I think intuition comes from experience. You experienced a similar situation before and you remember that overall it was a something/something experience when it comes to poker. When it comes next time you still remember that in all those situations before you were most likely a winner or a loser, so yeah, these "intuition" fellings are just coming from the past remembrance, nothing metaphysical about it imo, just a raw asumption based on the past.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, intuition is basic, but of course you must know to play and also you must know what are you doing!:playingba

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Your suggestion that going all-in with bad cards, based on your 'feelings' that somehow this bad move will pay off is not winning poker.

cidul

cidul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you want to play correct you should always rely on math, statistics, probabilities and you will win on the long term. Intuition is for a gambler, not for a poker player. You rely on your intuition if you are playing roulette or something like that.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It only applies in live play, remember intuition can sometimes be subconscious recall of how the player is playing, or his tells. That said you should work on the math too before you make your decision. Sometime you'll find both align and then your decision is made.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do we differentiate between the call of the devil and the call of god.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you trust your initiation while playing poker?For example, you have bad cards and the intuition tells you to go all in!!!

Going all in with bad cards is never a good idea, regardless of intuition. Yes sometimes on the buble if you have a big stack (monster stack) you can push people around with any 2. But usually you should not stick it in with no outs based on intuition. You can incorporate some bluffs into your game on floops that are bad for your opponent. If you have stats on your opponent and know that he folds to 4 bet 90% of the time you can put pressure on him but best to have atleast a siuted conectors. In the long run its a bad idea to play bad hands intuitiont or not... And you know its a bad hand. If posiblle dont get involved and move to the next hand.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to trust my intuition. If you pay attention at the table, you will consciously and sub-consciously make observations at the table. When that red flag goes off and you are not sure why, it could be an observation of the latter causing you to have a strong feeling toward an action.

If it ends up being wrong, continue to observe to see what led to that feeling.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer would be a completely no! You can't play intuitively from the cards to the end! You will surely find yourself outside in a short time. Now on some occasions, very rare occasions, when time limits you in some decision if you can use intuition as a last resort.

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intuition not only exists but is essential - and can lead to the best decisions in your life. But in poker? You will never succeed

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in with a bad card - for the sake of intuition, I think this is a bad idea !!! I think that one out of ten you can probably win, but that will not help you become a successful poker player !!![/QUOTE
All-in with a bad card - really very bad idea, it can works maybe in one of ten cases.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yes it works for me sometimes, it's so crazy that this question comes not just into my head :D but eah I sometimes risk with bad cards but all in very rare

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intuition helps me when the opponent plays a bluff against me. And you should only play good olyn with good hands, then intuition will not help.

W

Wellingtonaakkk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, when you have an intuition about a hand, it represents everything you have learned so far about poker manifesting itself in an intuitive feeling. Let's say you have top pair top kicker on a dry flop and a very tough player has just re-raised all-in against you. Of course, you may think your hand is good here, because you can overcome many combinations of hands, but your gut is telling you otherwise. You can't explain why, but you know, it has a following.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the long run... is not recomended, but there are especific moments that you can use your intuition. Its not a crime. hahaha