No, this is the same game as at the beginning, just less chances for a mistake

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am more nervous when i get to play a large buy in by winning a sat. Always wondering how i will do playing for big money. Final tables i am watching my play to win it and laddering up.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I'm not nervous at the final table. I'm more nervous on the bubble when I'm short stack. :D

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
IMO it's natural to get a bit nervous when reaching the final table of a tournament(especially if it's one with a big field/ prizes), the thing is to remain focused and keep playing your A game- make the best decisions you can and hopefully ship the tournament $$$

GLGL all at the tables BlessRNG

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Personally, I'm pretty nervous here online poker is played to players like me on hand. You can do a breathing warm-up and calm yourself down in different ways, but the opponent can take advantage of it in person.

I wouldn't call it nervous as much as anxious. After all this is en-route, if you will, towards the goal of winning or, at least, win as much as possible. I do agree there's a feeling of accomplishment and that pat-yourself-on-the-back syndrome. It's a nice feeling.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I guess I am more nervous at the bubble, money bubble as well as final table bubble. But of course being at a final table is something very exciting as well, at least for me, :)

M

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the nerve will always be present, maybe not during the entire final table, but if in some moves that generate doubts, at least that happens to me, I try to be calm and serene, but there are certain moves that do put me very nervous, online it's easy to keep calm a bit, but live it's quite complicated

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Calm and collected like a baby in a crib. After all, I made it ITM. :proud:
The rest of the tournament is like a walk in the park compared to the beginning and middle stages.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Final Table Nerves

I wouldn't say I'm nervous but amped up. I made it and am going to get paid. Also that "I can win this thing".

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Some time I am nervous, sometimes just excited, sometimes indifferent and sometimes even annoyed by that final table and how long it gonna take to play there :eek::eek: :D

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If i playing not in freeroll, i get a little excited at the final table. A little - because i always play according to BRM!

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I'm very nervous. and the feeling also becomes different. do you consider yourself a professional player

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it depends of the tournament, if it's an important tournament with big prizes then yes.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get nervous , but only the first 3-5 minutes after sitting down before play starts....but as soon as I get my cards dealt i start to relax just focusing on my game....you'll overcome it and maybe find better ways to cope it ...pretty sure everyone goes through this

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have not thet much FT experienced, yes I am excited or nervous, Next time I reach FT, I will track heart rate and stress level with my Garmin sports watch, and excited to analyze the results..

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey !
Of course I am nervous when in final table. I am nervous also when bubbling the final table.
Who wouldn't be ?
You know, every decision counts on the final table and the ICM pressure is huge especially big prizepools, so that adds to the nervousness.

Gl to you at the tables

V

viisoares

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually yes, mainly if I come with a good stack, cuz the afraid to lose is bigger

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am nervous only before but once there I am super calm

S

seuny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
a good healty portion of nerves is a good thing at the FT i makes me sharper! :D:D

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I'm pretty nervous here online poker is played to players like me on hand. You can do a breathing warm-up and calm yourself down in different ways, but the opponent can take advantage of it in person.
I feel surprisingly calm at the final table since I am aware that most people are sweating and stressed. I am a lot more stressed about final stages before the FT as it is where I tend to drop off the most..

Sonxaku

Sonxaku

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hell no!! ;D

i cant even sit down, i have to shake my arms and legs after almost every hand i survive :D

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, only near the bubble i get nervous. why should someone who is playing in the final table be nervous if they had already won a big amount of money?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When you get to the final table, you will again have to rethink your game strategy. The game at the final table will be quite monotonous, as the betting will rarely go beyond preflop. Therefore, the first thing you should do is pick the weak link at the table. Despite the fact that we have collected a lot of information about the opponents for the final table, this may not be enough for you. Therefore, what you should immediately pay attention to is the stack sizes, so that the opponent with the shortest stack immediately becomes a target for all players. But the most important thing in the final game is not to be afraid to enter the pot if it is really necessary, you can't let your thoughts about the amount of prize money break your game. And if the prize money is large, then I think everyone is worried.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If its a big tournament for me then yes