Who is the better tournament poker player?

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Phil is the most accomplished tournament player for sure. Even if his tilting mode is rather scary.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The better tournament player is undoubtedly Phil Hellmuth. His successes at the poker table are as long as the Amazon. Just mention the 16 bracelets won in wsop tournaments. In addition, he is a versatile player because he is successful in various types of poker, not only Texas Holdem.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
In my opinion, Adrian Mateos stands out as the better tournament poker player. Mateos has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill and success in high-stakes tournament environments, earning him widespread recognition and respect within the poker community.

One of the compelling arguments for Mateos' superiority is his remarkable track record in prestigious tournaments around the world. With multiple major tournament victories, including three world series of poker bracelets and numerous other notable titles, Mateos has showcased his ability to navigate through tough fields and come out on top when it matters most.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my opinion Phil Helmut is the best of the two, because he has more titles than the other player if we look at the results, which for me is the most important thing.

My comment was not approved? :(

@CRStals

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think Mr. Helmuth is the better player. Bryn is playing only highrollers. Small fields. Phil is beating big fields like tourneys at the WSOP.