riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Really! people have a favorite way the get knock out of a game wow just my opinion but there is good knock out that i can think of but who am i :confused:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when the good cards don't come, I lose in BigBlindes...

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite way to get knocked out of a tournament is to get my two pair or trips cracked by a river straight. It has happened to me enough for me to expect it when I go all in.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just today busted TIGHT in a 1,10 $ MTT with only one Hand played AA---no other chance, no!

P

pasquayak187

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont have a favorite way way of getting knocked out...im to busy trying to win

R

RodrigoVieira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By an all in bad beat, definately!!!
We can do a good job, but it's out of our control.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1st hand, QcQs BTN.

UTG+1 opens 2x;

HJ shove all in 55% of my stack.

fold to me.

I call.

UTG +1 call.

Board: 9c 4d 5d

UTG+1 checks. I go All in. UTG+1 folds.

HJ has 88;

Turn 8

River, J.

I didn't even get mad. It was actually cool, tournament didn't last more than 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the last few weeks I have had to deal with what I call the variance of life, seven tournaments, one, or the interned falls when the tournament is already advanced and I have enough chips to try to reach the final table, and it happens The inevitable, the same happens in the following tournaments but already there, it was the phone, inexplicably, it went off and did not want to turn on more, things that happen, but worrying for me, of course it makes me laugh and see how unexpectedly and playing well and for these things to happen, leaves me with a taste of frustration, and knowing that it is not the way I would expect to lose a tournament, the most beautiful thing would be to lose it playing and paying a hand that in the end I thought I could pay and it turned out that my rival had a better hand, that simple gives us the satisfaction of losing playing,but when on several consecutive occasions I am left out of the tournament due to the dreadful variances of life, I have a bad taste of dissatisfaction of not being able to fight against destiny, but in the end it is lost in one way or another, it remains simply to wait for our day ,, patience, discipline, let's study, we will persevere, it is not always lost, in the long term we will win ,, luck and the good is yet to come ,,,

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way to get busted out of a tournament is to lose to a better hand, not to luck or a bad beat.. Just to lose knowing that you did your best and that another decent player played his/her hand well and took you out.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
obviously i do not watch like that.

If I lose i try put off emoitions and dont think and feel when i lost. is not easy when we on downswing :)

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no favorite way to get eliminated ... the only way I like it is when I'm in the final

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Losing with top pairs, QQ, KK, AA .. so it would be worth losing in a tournament !!

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

My favorite option to knock an opponent out of the tournament is an unreadable top set. Fools see their pocket aces or kings and go for the whole stack.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The sarcastic meaning: runners, and river 1-3 outs

Otherwise, I have no problem to relegate with smaller pair vs bigger one if it is a preflop allin thing, like JJ, QQ vs KK, AA or lose some set, top 2 pairs vs combo draw, part of the game, not a big deal.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite option to knock an opponent out of the tournament is an unreadable top set. Fools see their pocket aces or kings and go for the whole stack.
i love having 36 against ak

flop comes 36A

:rolleyes:

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always seem to get knocked out of a tournament when I either play my pocket aces or pocket kings.....It seems like they set me up to lose. That's what I notice.

Beatlebug

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go All In with 27o and 83o when I have no time to play

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a tight player, I usually fly out as a result of a bad bit!

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It doesn't bother me to lose in a game when I think I played it
well.But if I analyze it and I realize that I played it badly, it is a bitterness

LMB

LMB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All members

to be eliminated from any tournament I prefer to choose all in without weighing the consequences and not having any regrets.

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I have nothing to lose and I am playing ... or when in an unforeseen case I have to leave urgently and I just let myself be eliminated to give someone else a stack

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite was I had a straight flush and my opponent had a royal flush