What's your favorite way to get knocked out a Tournament

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only bad beats have the right to knock me out of the tournament:)

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a weird and yet interesting question :D

i dont prefer to be knocked out at all of course

and there is no way that i prefer to be knocked out . .....maybe if i push all in and opponent has the better hand and wins

i hate it to be sucked out by 1-4 outers or runner runner

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd have to say going out in second or third place, on a bad beat, with pocket aces.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after im chip leader and we make a deal, and i still get more than second, lol

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have trips on the flop and the others have good pairs and you can go alli n right away if you see that they can see that their hand is better than yours.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite way to get knocked out is to be ITM when I do.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have won knockout tournaments several times. I admit it's very nice, especially when you get the entire bounty prize pool. But still, even in such tournaments, my strategy is not to play with junk and wait patiently for good cards.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The one where they bet flop and you go all-in with your remaining stack them holding nothing at all and they get the only 2 outs in the deck. gotta love it.. and it happens more than you think :D

And ofcourse the daily dose of stars being againts 4 people all-in with the best hand and some how being the only player to not have a straight do them all connecting it on the river ;).

But we keep going nothing we can do about it!

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather go out being aggressive than making a crying call. Shoving those chips in there on the triple barrel bluff and feeling the sweat as your tourney life may come to an end.. I love that!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd rather go out being aggressive than making a crying call. Shoving those chips in there on the triple barrel bluff and feeling the sweat as your tourney life may come to an end.. I love that!
man the rush of shoving all in on a bluff that makes no sense!!!
Then your opponent hits the clock and calls after 45 seconds!!!!
feeels so goood

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite: it is anyone who makes me win, there is no specific one, but just as many times there are plays that are given to me either on the river or bluffing, it also happens to me the other way around and I am the one who ends up losing, So when I win anyway I try to take it easy, because anything can happen

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might as well change the image..

If I know I'm pressed for time, my favorite move is to play anything decent, shove, see what happens; show I can LAG as well as anybody else. This is a free-roll move, so I'm not out anything. And it feels good, changing it up, taking a chance; win or lose.
Today MTT QJ shove didn't work. But at least I had a relaxing pot MTT dinner, didn't rehash the move I could have made, etc.

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favor way is when, I make the right call to a bluff. and the player just gets lucky on the river busting me out.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with AA, because I know I couldn't do better.

L

LetterRip

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as I know I made the correct play it doesn't matter too much to me - was I ahead of his range enough with the proper odds to justify the call? Did I have enough fold equity/pot equity to justify jamming?. Playing wrong and knowing that it likely cost me drives me crazy.

I think I especially like making big hero calls where my read was right with a weakish hand, and villain only winning due a lucky suck out.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorate way is going all in all the time

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course my favorite is AA when i go allin

S

Shab88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this moments

What's your favorite way to get knocked out a Tournament??

My personal favorite is a river bluff all in when my opponent has the nut flush and has been slowplaying me hahahahaha

fastest way to go to sleep is to?

heres a 50$ buy in 5th hand dealt
owww, i love that moments, when you got AA, and fish with Q7 runs over me:):):)

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like busting a tournament when there's no one else left to play against - its the only way I like going broke!

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite way to get out of a tournament is when I clearly had the better hand and got kicked out unlucky. Then I can tell myself that I did everything right, but luck didn't play along, but if I play long enough, luck will also be on my side. Once I had a nut flash draw and a top pair with a top kicker on the turn card. I raised and my opponent reraised all in. Very easy call for me. He only had a bluffcatcher. I was the aggressor pre-flop and bet on every street. He probably thought I was bluffing. I definitely had an equity of over 91%. The last card got him two pairs and I was eliminated from the tournament. Nevertheless, I had the satisfaction of having done everything right.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Blinding off because I overslept is my favorite way.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best way to go is by winning the tournament! Lol