What's your favorite way to get knocked out a Tournament

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite way to knock an opponent out of a tournament is to catch them on a mistake.
I love it when I think I'm the one catching them,
but really I'm just trapping ,myself !!!:rolleyes:

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite way to knock out an opponent is when I have 22 pocket cards and my opponent has AA, and I catch a third deuce and knock him out of the tournament.
always a classic
I love it when the whole tables shouting for a duece and then it hits!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing on tilt in an uncontrolled way without fear of losing, that is, on those days we don't want to play and still insist, but then another last minute commitment appears, disoriented the logical reasoning of the game..

Playing on tilt is always the recipe for a crashed bankroll

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite would be being knocked out by the Poker Room Software for being the last one left in the MTT

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite would be being knocked out by the Poker Room Software for being the last one left in the MTT

Damn it, you beat me to it. hahaha I'm sure others said the same thing but I usually don't read the entire thread. This is precisely what I was going to type as well!! :D

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The best way to get knocked out of a tournament is when you are heads up, this way you get second.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
worst of all is when in knockout tournaments you have a short stack and the whole table starts hunting you to get a bounty for you

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with AA flopping a set AAA , turning a full house and lose to a straight flush!!! way to go out

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite way to get knocked out a tournament is to misclick and lose againt 72 offsuit from chipleader

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I love it when I have a strong and unreadable hand. So that it is not trite and beautiful.

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would assume that you mean it in a sarcastic sense and that people pushing all in with pocket pairs and you have ace, king, and loose. And then the same thing happens when you have pocket pair some one hits with ace King against you. My favourite....

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favourite is when it happens on the beginning, so I do not have a feeling that I waisted my time. Other one is when something happened that I have to go or finish the game during the game, that time I play with all-ins all the time without willing to win, this is fun for me

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
worst of all is when in knockout tournaments you have a short stack and the whole table starts hunting you to get a bounty for you
Right I have seen the craziest multiway pots when a decent bounty goes all in preflop UTG with only 6 BBs

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have such a favorite way, to be knocked out.

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best knocked out for me is bigger hand then me always because usually I go all with all suites and if there is better hand I took it my mistake and feel good about it

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite way out is going all in with less than 2 big blinds and losing to a better starting hand.

Least favorite is flopping full house, then going all in and losing to runner runner better full house.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
None. It means I couldn’t win the tournament.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like flopping a set and losing to a flush draw.

What can I say? I'm a purist. :D

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going out on my terms..flushed in or out.

Favorite way to get knocked out is: having the nut flush draw and getting called all in. A lot of tines, the river doesn't come up with your suit, but at least pre-flop, I had a close to 1 in four chance of winning, hitting my suit, to complete the flush.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say 2nd place is the best knockout position.