What's your favorite way to get knocked out a Tournament

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's your favorite way to get knocked out a Tournament??

My personal favorite is a river bluff all in when my opponent has the nut flush and has been slowplaying me hahahahaha

fastest way to go to sleep is to?

a413816904e1f7ac99bd511a6a0d125a.png
10f8a488bc77be594989cec67eaf1c68.png
heres a 50$ buy in 5th hand dealt
8d795d65e31e0ed19f622f9ca802327d.png

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

my favorite way to get busted is when at the final table a deal is made and I go down with a lot of cash!

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Actually I dont even care which hand might be decisive should my nr 1 fan/hater here send me :sleep: lol

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My favorite way must be by a bad beat because that is how I almost always go out!

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My premiuns pairs (AA KK QQ)are getting crashed lately.The river is ruining my life,but the best way to get out of a tourney is KK.

Z

Zypher2212

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a box pops up and says congratulations you finished 1st for $xx. Doesn’t happen enough, most of mine are like OP.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite knock out story is when I had QQ on the button at Harrah's in Vegas in a ~$100 tournament. It folded around to me, I 3x. SB folds, the dealer WAKES the BB up and he calls. Flop comes KQ2 rainbow. BB checks, I bet. BB raises, I jam, BB calls. BB turns over KK for the set of Kings. My set of Queens slowly gets up defeated.

THAT is story about someone truly waking up with a hand!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
First hand of the tournament, AA, get jammed on preflop by someone out of position with Q7o or something that ends up hitting 7TJ98. That is a bit more spicy than the usual jams that hit sets with their weak pairs. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An insulting loss!

-------------------------Hi!:hello:-------------------------------
I had such a story!I played Spin & Go and fought for $ 750.I came out with AA.)The flop opened A22.I'm a raise,one is a call ,the other is an ollin.I've polished it up.The turn and the river came out 9.7.I lost the opponent had 22. (.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I had such a story!I played Spin & Go and fought for $ 750.I came out with AA.)The flop opened A22.I'm a raise,one is a call ,the other is an ollin.I've polished it up.The turn and the river came out 9.7.I lost the opponent had 22. (.
Has to be the 1 outer on the river for me. Mine was a $7 SPnGo with a 4x prize, we were all in on the flop. :( Sadly I can't play at Stars anymore.

1 outer

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My premiuns pairs (AA KK QQ)are getting crashed lately.The river is ruining my life,but the best way to get out of a tourney is KK.
i love dying on the river!
i hope in real life the ocean takes me out!!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has to be the 1 outer on the river for me. Mine was a $7 SPnGo with a 4x prize, we were all in on the flop. :( Sadly I can't play at Stars anymore.

siiiiiiick I love it!!!!! the duece!!

i cant play stars anymore
hevent played since 06 for the original WCOOP 215$ razz championship, do they still reward bracelets for that?
back then they did

variance is not our enemy so you gotta laugh at it and keep going

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more killer dueces on the rail!!!!

but its better when its like this!!!
ac4c1522b303b3caa67444b321c0b224.png

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First hand of the tournament, AA, get jammed on preflop by someone out of position with Q7o or something that ends up hitting 7TJ98. That is a bit more spicy than the usual jams that hit sets with their weak pairs. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i love Q7 Q6 Q5 suited
kills premium hands and good luck putting me on a range xD
AA is for ducks

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KK is definitely one of gods favorite way to kill me

f54786878e741ad252a16472edb52d4c.jpg

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

my favorite way to get busted is when at the final table a deal is made and I go down with a lot of cash!

[
/quote]I did tht yesterday. bets way to cut an hour of two off the game time and move on to something else.
sometimes i go on marathons to harden myself to the (tilt) shall we say
when i play in deep mtts its 10 hours straight easy almost everytime
if i make the final table im playing for it or splitting with 1 st place cash or better:cool:

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
siiiiiiick I love it!!!!! the duece!!

i cant play stars anymore
hevent played since 06 for the original WCOOP 215$ razz championship, do they still reward bracelets for that?
back then they did

variance is not our enemy so you gotta laugh at it and keep going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTFo0VKnNZY
That hand still stings a little. ;) I laugh at all of the bad beats, no use getting upset by them, there's too many of them, as well as I get my fair share. :p Many times I have called the card that will fck me over on the river before it shows.

Most recent AA getting cracked by runner runner flush was today against AKs I called his 3bet shove on the flop, all he had was runner runner for flush, it's becoming standard for me lately.

I don't know much about Stars nowadays, don't know about their RAZZ, I mainly played NL holdem, only mixed games I've played have been CC games, I play a bit of play money PLO8 SPnGs at Stars.

:top:

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a difference in which way and with which hand to win? The main thing is the result!

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hyperaggresive all in till the end xD

D

dengamingdash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your favorite way to get knocked out a Tournament??

My personal favorite is a river bluff all in when my opponent has the nut flush and has been slowplaying me hahahahaha

fastest way to go to sleep is to?

Hmm... if I were to name the best way then it would be when an opponent honestly outplays me and knocks me out. However, more often than not, I go out by being beaten by a flush when I have a straight :(:(. As for the fastest way to go to sleep it is to go all-in with A A, run into K K and get a K K 2 flop. The best method imo :):)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a difference in which way and with which hand to win? The main thing is the result!
oh yeah!!!
it feels better when you get gutted and then hung!!
1c167a83ae1c5755edc607f3ac31c9f3.png

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That hand still stings a little. ;) I laugh at all of the bad beats, no use getting upset by them, there's too many of them, as well as I get my fair share. :p Many times I have called the card that will fck me over on the river before it shows.

Most recent AA getting cracked by runner runner flush was today against AKs I called his 3bet shove on the flop, all he had was runner runner for flush, it's becoming standard for me lately.

I don't know much about Stars nowadays, don't know about their RAZZ, I mainly played NL holdem, only mixed games I've played have been CC games, I play a bit of play money PLO8 SPnGs at Stars.

:top:
love the runner runner here was a 55$ buy in flopped the nuts and you know the drill
80cb42bfeb8f62e10f529e48580e42d2.png

c80e47499f799d72901661ed45c6142e.png

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I’m under 15 bb and shove preflop with KK and get called by AA and lose. I know I made the right play and didn’t get sucked out on. All you can hope for really. I don’t mind busting in these situations.

The worst way was when I was all in preflop with AA against AKo. Three hearts flop and I have the Ah. Then comes runner runner Kc,Ks....literally the only two cards he had to get to win. Showed me a 99.9% to win after flop. Just glad my ipad still worked after that beat lol.